Darling Danny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It may have been simpler to say that Rex fought the charge and got seven weeks, and Inu took the early guilty plea and received a 25 percent discount. Howzat?

DSM5 said:
It may have been simpler to say that Rex fought the charge and got seven weeks, and Inu took the early guilty plea and received a 25 percent discount. Howzat?

Not out................ Sorry couldn't resist.

manlyfan76 said:
I'm not defending it but trex fought charge and loss and ony took the early guilty and got discount 25%.

Actually T-Rex took the early guilty plea, like Inu. And got the 25% discount, like Inu.

T-Rex was facing 10 weeks if he challenged and failed!!!

The grading of the tackles was identical, and T-Rex had priors (which is why the suspension was longer).

Which brings us back to a system that gives 7 weeks to a simple Catherine Wheel tackle where the player didn't land dangerously (T-Rex) - and 5 weeks where a player was forcefully driven down onto the point of the unprotected head (Inu). WTF?

Rex said:
manlyfan76 said:
I'm not defending it but trex fought charge and loss and ony took the early guilty and got discount 25%.

Actually T-Rex took the early guilty plea, like Inu. And got the 25% discount, like Inu.

The grading of the tackles was identical, and T-Rex had priors (which is why the suspension was longer).

Which brings us back to a system that gives 7 weeks to a simple Catherine Wheel tackle where the player didn't land dangerously (T-Rex) - and 5 weeks where a player was forcefully driven down onto the point of the unprotected head (Inu). WTF?

well said.... but are we surprised ?????
i have noticed that Manly & Souths players get done the worse...

inglis/isacc luke / big taylor have been hard done by the system in the past..

inu tackle was alot worse than trex & big taylor 2 years back . they both got 7 weeks , inu gets 5 ... and lets not forget Minichelos elbow to the head ( twice against raiders ) and got off free now that was a joke !!

I still think this thread should be about me

Rex said:
manlyfan76 said:

Haha, Rex ... "a simple Catherine Wheel tackle" ????

When I saw what T-Rex did to that young innocent my heart was in my mouth, I thought he had killed him. It was only great good fortune that the recipient was OK.

Having said that, I agree that Inu's effort was pretty much just as bad, or certainly almost as bad. To cop only 5 weeks is a very lucky result for the Dogs.

Daniel said:
I still think this thread should be about me
Don't worry, everything is about you Darling. ;)

smcgarrigle said:
I know I'm prone to go on about the Manly injustices, however last week the media around Richie Fa'aoso's shoulder charge was akin to a convicted murderer. This week of course Danny Buderus' shoulder charge goes unchallenged. It went up stairs in the game.....and nothing. Now we find out Blake Ferguson has a cracked cheek bone and be out for 8 weeks. Still Danny hasn't been sited and given a grade 4 charge to be fought out at the judiciary.
What the hell am i missing?

It's not his go. Just ask Willie and Cam Smith.

sheridanstand78 said:
Yeah they miss an obvious shoulder charge and now Blake Ferguson is out for 2 months. Even worse is they didnt even bother to cite that Mongrel Blair for his chicken wing tackle on our player, gosh i wonder where he learnt to do that???? Even Inu got off lightly, how does he get 5 weeks when She Rex got 7? Inus tackle was much worse.

T rex was just trying to show that little sharkie what the view was like up there....

like your tag ss78: some fond memories there and then (semi-final reply vs parra, final vs western suburbs..)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6