Darling Danny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know I'm prone to go on about the Manly injustices, however last week the media around Richie Fa'aoso's shoulder charge was akin to a convicted murderer. This week of course Danny Buderus' shoulder charge goes unchallenged. It went up stairs in the game.....and nothing. Now we find out Blake Ferguson has a cracked cheek bone and be out for 8 weeks. Still Danny hasn't been sited and given a grade 4 charge to be fought out at the judiciary.
What the hell am i missing?

Not missing in action just bias for and against certain players in other words - unprofessional!

Yeah they miss an obvious shoulder charge and now Blake Ferguson is out for 2 months. Even worse is they didnt even bother to cite that Mongrel Blair for his chicken wing tackle on our player, gosh i wonder where he learnt to do that???? Even Inu got off lightly, how does he get 5 weeks when She Rex got 7? Inus tackle was much worse.

Because they don't have to answert to anybody. If they did, they would have to be fair dinkum.

AFL is a great sport, I am liking it more everyday. Very professional overall.

Townsville Eagle said:
Because they don't have to answert to anybody. If they did, they would have to be fair dinkum.

AFL is a great sport, I am liking it more everyday. Very professional overall.

Yes because AFL doesn't even have a send off rule & has 100s of interchanges. Teams also 'tank' to lose matches. Real professional code.

I thought this thread was going to be about me

But the referees get dropped for missing it...Missing what???

Rules for the chosen ones

In relation to the Buderus incident, the report read that the Newcastle hooker had: ''in attempting a shoulder charge, made contact with his shoulder/upper arm to the body of Blake Ferguson. Minor clash of heads, further contact was made from the arm of [Knights forward] Neville Costigan to the head/neck of Blake Ferguson who was dropping. Could have been penalised.''

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/raiders-fume-despite-refs-axing-20130402-2h5ef.html#ixzz2PMA5Nr6z

Nrl explanation.

globaleagle said:
In relation to the Buderus incident, the report read that the Newcastle hooker had: ''in attempting a shoulder charge, made contact with his shoulder/upper arm to the body of Blake Ferguson. Minor clash of heads, further contact was made from the arm of [Knights forward] Neville Costigan to the head/neck of Blake Ferguson who was dropping. Could have been penalised.''
With that official explanation, how is Buderus not cited? Attempted shoulder charge, head clash, etc. The damage done was far worse than with Fa'oso's hit. How was Fa'oso charged if Buderus isn't?

Similarly a system that gives 7 weeks to a simple Catherine Wheel tackle where the player didn't land dangerously (T-Rex) - and 5 weeks where a player was forcefully driven down onto the point of the unprotected head (Inu). WTF?

I'm not defending it but trex fought charge and loss and ony took the early guilty and got discount 25%.

Didn't quite get the point mf76, however it is really weird that all NRL officials got it so wrong. The only conclusion one can reach is that bias does exist at NRL headquarters. (as manly fans have always known anyway).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2