• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nothing to do with his footy skills but last night when the boys were in the shed singing the winning song Levi was on his phone and not interested in singing or celebrating with the boys. I find this extremely arrogant and quite insulting to the other boys, especially after coming from behind like we did. Does this little sign give us an insight to why he was dropped at Knights and a lack of passion for footy? Or am I reading too much into it? AFB actually pointed it out if you watch the video.

Nothing to do with his footy skills but last night when the boys were in the shed singing the winning song Levi was on his phone and not interested in singing or celebrating with the boys. I find this extremely arrogant and quite insulting to the other boys, especially after coming from behind like we did. Does this little sign give us an insight to why he was dropped at Knights and a lack of passion for footy? Or am I reading too much in to it.

He was reading the team song

But I mean, can you really trust a man who hasn't sat down in pre-season and put in the gruelling hours learning it?

Played well to start the season, but last night was ordinary....I reckon Des will roast a few of his options out of dummy half and tell him when Tom T is in full flight and calls for the ball - he gets it...watching a replay today he made a critical try saving tackle on Haas 5m out in that last set with the game on the line, which is not easy and went unnoticed....

He was reading the team song

But I mean, can you really trust a man who hasn't sat down in pre-season and put in the gruelling hours learning it?
The way the boys reacted it didn't look like they thought he was reading the words.
Ive seen him celebrating in the sheds in our other wins but this time wasnt so I think its a G up to say he was reading the words

Yeah not much to it.. just reading the words i think!
Let's be fair to the guy it's only his 4th game with the team so still getting combos right. Not like he had the pre season with us and the covid break wouldn't have helped. He will be a work in progress but without him i think we would really be tested with a genuine #9

AFB did seem peeved At him, Tommy was laughing at him and Marty was throwing stuff at him

Tommy was probably laughing because he saw Marty throwing with his less dominant hand. AFB was probably peeved because it hit him.. Makes total sense to me

Levi did has exceeded my expectations to date. I really didn't expect much but his passing game is good which is all I care about from a 9 and I've seen glimpses of a running game. I think he will grow quite well here.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2