Daniel & Clon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Garts

First Grader
Daniel & Clon

I remember Dan saying something a while back that picking up women was about confidence and spikey hair, or something along those lines. I happened to come across this pic and wondered if it is you 2 and some mates on a night out on the prowl? :p

theone.jpg

Daniel & Clon

There is slightly spikey hair, by which I meant, styled, showing some care in your appearance. And then there is the utterly ridiculous (see example above)

Daniel & Clon

either that or a session of intense mutual masturbation!!!!

Daniel & Clon

Looks like that car/ ute ad when all the hair gets thrust back in blow wave fashion

Daniel & Clon

looks Euro to me, Danish or something similiar taking a guess.

All have the spikey hair and stripe shirts, lol. They guy on the far left with his chin on his mates/boyfriends shoulder cracks me up. lol

Daniel & Clon

that guy with the bad tan/ pink shirt spikey hair looks like a rabbit in the headlights- or being a nightclub he might just be peaking!

Daniel & Clon

its all very gay!

Daniel & Clon

actually one wonders how you came across such a photo!!

Daniel & Clon

that guy with the bad tan/ pink shirt spikey hair looks like a rabbit in the headlights- or being a nightclub he might just be peaking!

looks like he hits the solarium too much

Daniel & Clon

btw Dan - good work with the cricket answer for the trivia...Clon managed to get extra points for skulling the sink or swim again too!

Daniel & Clon

btw Dan - good work with the cricket answer for the trivia...Clon managed to get extra points for skulling the sink or swim again too!

WTF?

Daniel & Clon

There is a differecne between going out - having some confidence and going out being a total wanker.

So how long have you being drinking Heinikin Garts?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4