Danger Game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am concerned about this weekend. It is a game we should win and win well. However we are coming off the bye, we have three backing up and Souths are keen to get back up there. No Ballin and no Burns will be an issue and that is before any chance of an Origin injury with only two days recovery.

At least it is at Brookie and the side should be pumped for Beaver!!!!

I'm actually not too worried about this game. I think we should take care of business especially at home. I was most concerned about the Penrith game.. but I think we'll be ok this week. As long as the team aren't as complacent as I am.

since we are posting cliches

Its the most important game of the season

If we give 110%
we need to just take it one game at a time
I just hope we come away with the 2 points.
But so long as we take it one week at a time
and the forwards lay the platform
Although we should be quietly confident as we trained the house down this week
Which I should give full credit to the boys
It might have been a game of 2 halves
But rugby league was the winner on the day

Manly have to prove that they're the real deal.
Souths have nothing to lose.

She's a good 'orse, she'll run all day.

CW here is a worrying stat for you. I think out of the last 6 or so games I have attended we have lost all but 1 of them.

I'll be there Friday night.

CW here is a worrying stat for you. I think out of the last 6 or so games I have attended we have lost all but 1 of them.

Drinks with the lads should have been arranged ! :naughty:

Eat your words young Rhino. I have arranged to meet up with Fluff and a few other boys in another thread, and I specifically asked if you would be there!!! You must have missed the thread.

Needless to say, I will be venturing across to have half time beers with boys. Providing its not raining, I dont want to get my hair wet. j/k.

Mellonhead never responded to me either. Byso, is your brother attending, and if so, will he be having a beer with me in the Presidents Lounge?

Ooops. Sorry. DID miss the other thread. Geoff and I are supposed to be meeting with Grant Mayer that night, but I actually can't be there (son's b'day).

Where are you staying mate? i.e. are you hitting the turps hard then going to Manly, or just a quiet one?

I am on a 3pm flight this arvo and straight to SOO2. Staying with the sister in the sticks (Castle Hill) then on Friday I have a lunch do on, then heading straight to Brookie, should be there early, probably 5ish.

Are you around at all?

Ordinarilly yeah - but have to be home for the boy.
You meeting up with Dan or anything?
Lets organise a night later in the year. Make it a messy !!!

Friday night game, so I can have the full three days recovery I will need (sicki Monday) !!

is there anything you did differently the one game we won.....think god dam it and do it!!!!!

Nothing I can think of. Maybe I didnt have sex prior to the big game!! And considering Tez isnt getting in until 10:30 Friday night, that will be the case this week as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4