Dan, Wheel, Six, Byso, Backer, Fluffy, Larry & co.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Would you guys like to get a gang happenning for the Bunnies game. I missed The Canberra one, and it is a public holiday on Manday, so we could have a few bevs after the game. Please advise. I plan personally to watch Jersey Flegg, and PL, so expect you guys could meet me in there.

*Note* Fluffy, I want you there & you know why again. Your winnig run has still not faultered. :shock:

You know ill be in it. especially if we can get a train going

I may not be able to go. So I hope one of you guys will take the brownie down to take some photos.

Remember to start the 50 chant after we score the first try!....hehe

I might have to borrow your camera then byso

I am there for sure, I like to see a good old fashion flogging. I won't drive down to the game so I can stay for a few Sherberts.

Pepsi you loan me you're car and I'll loan you the camera. I'm sure it'll get my mrs to the hospital quick smart....hehe

I'll be in that. No rain predicted for next week and a half and temps around 21 so should be pleasant afternoon of watching a thrashing.

im in.

but im not sure how early i will be ably to get out of bed

im having a blinder of a weekend - sat night - all sun and dawn service mon

My kids are away for the w/e but my missus has announced she might come to the first game in about three seasons - so I may be on my best behaviour!!!! She won't want to sit with louts like you lot!!!! !drunk: !drunk: !drunk:

Best behaviour. She is designated driver!!!!!!!

I willt alk to rhino tonight but it looks like a midday turn up for me, and on the cans by 12:30 after a pie and sausage sanga

Good man. The mrs just told me she thinks I drink too much sometimes. I said, its part of my supestition toward Manly winning. If I stop now they might start losing.

Touche`

I get accused of the same thing - but she has stopped drinking - will drink again mid next month but hasnt touched a drop since feb. - 3 months off

Ryan we have to talk about that. How can we go down to Manly and get on the turps if you drive?

No turps. L Squashes though. Actually no...Water...I'm trying to diet. Not eating after 04:00pm is killing me. I've done it once so far.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4