Damn it!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am currently packing for the road trip for tomorrow nights game and I don't know what jersey to wear....
Do I wear the white/maroon stripes jersey with the gold emblem?
Do I wear the Wormald jersey signed by the one & only Cliff (thank you Silvertails)
or the Kaspersky jersey with all the players names on it... Some many questions, so few answers... Am I pumped???? Hells yeah!!!! Go Manly..

I haven't told the boy yet that we are going to a game..
He's going to burst a fuffel valve when we rock up at Brookie... That said, I might too.. :D

@Clint don't forget mate if in the Leagues Club the MWTS are getting together about 3.00pm to 6.00pm, lots who post on here will be there so a chance to meet a few.

Hope to see you there

Clint said:
I am currently packing for the road trip for tomorrow nights game and I don't know what jersey to wear....
Do I wear the white/maroon stripes jersey with the gold emblem?
Do I wear the Wormald jersey signed by the one & only Cliff (thank you Silvertails)
or the Kaspersky jersey with all the players names on it... Some many questions, so few answers... Am I pumped???? Hells yeah!!!! Go Manly..

I haven't told the boy yet that we are going to a game..
He's going to burst a fuffel valve when we rock up at Brookie... That said, I might too.. :D

Brookie Brawler said:
Usually the 2008 40-NIL model for scum games for me

In my Manly memorabilia I have around six different jerseys. One has 2008 Premiers in white vinyl lettering on the back, and another on has Beaver Menzies. Another one also has Geoff Toovey's last name and the number 7- the number he used to play; I wear the Beaver Menzies one the most!!!

I always wear my jersey on game day. Although I'm a bit concerned about the humidity and wearing a thick material jersey. If it's muggy, I'll just have it in my lap and hold it up and wave it around whenever Manly scores.

I might actually fly one of my Manly car flags tomorrow to gear up for Manly's first game; add something extra for the 2014 season. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2