Damaging Leak coming from the Sea Eagles camp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I mentioned this issue in another thread about re-signing Foran. It is a real problem and I can tell you that Tooves is one very unhappy camper about it at the moment.

Tooves walked into his role with eyes wide open. Hasler was pissed of about this when he was here. I think it's crap that the team can't get someone banned from the change room if their being there is detrimental to the teams performance. I think it's a massive beat up.

mozgrame said:
Tooves walked into his role with eyes wide open. Hasler was pissed of about this when he was here. I think it's crap that the team can't get someone banned from the change room if their being there is detrimental to the teams performance. I think it's a massive beat up.

Pretty sure that Robbie Delmege was banned from the Manly dressing room so don't see why Toovey cannot ban whoever he wants from the rooms.

Name and shame the person is what I say

Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

I laugh hearing Ritchie, rothfield and peters banging on about leaks. When buzz and bulldog were getting their manly scoops from
A former employee for years.

Well whatever is happening, I think last year we well and truly disproved Jack Gibson's theory that a club had to have its front office in order to succeed.

Daniel said:
I want to know where the microphone and recording equipment is in my household. Whenever my mate and I say anything on the footy, no matter how subtle, the commentators repeat, the buggers must be recording us
:)

So its your fault Rabs talks about district 14 country competitions from the 60's?

Mike Hunt, Phil McHunt, Mike Oxsaw, whatever...we really need Terry Zarzoff in the dressing rooms to sort out the leak. When he's finished, you'll need Andy Vacuate to clear the mess out of the sheds.

Well Well

Ritchie comes out with the same crap zorba and Rothfield wrote.

The 3 stooges. Zorba, Rothfield, Ritchie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6