Daly M Snub = good outcome?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Just a thought - are any player bonuses or rewards aligned with the Daly M's?

I.e. does DCE or Tom etc perhaps become eligible for a bonus by winning it? If so - what a WIN for the club! No one got int he team of the year..... no bonuses to be paid! And now.,... we are so far under the radar they will need sonar to detect us next year

The boys will be livid, Des will be rabid, and the hunger/desire will be through the roof.

i personally am ecstatic about it.

A team of Angry Men playing for us next year. Ripper.

Not sure if subjective Awards would be part of a contract.

Remember when Sims gave 3 points to Api who had actually missed the 2nd half of his game :confused:

Rep selection, finals matches and Premierships are the usual bonus earning KPIs :happy:

To hell with the Dally Ms. It was originally started by the Sydney Daily Mirror in opposition to the official Rothmans Medal for best and fairest. It still galls me that the old Rothmans medal winners don't seem to be recognised by the league. I know Matt Orford won in 2008 but apart from that they can get stuffed. A bunch of badly dressed minor celebrities and unaccompanied by female non entitites wearing attire that would horrify any parent of daughters. No, stuff the Dally Ms. They're about as relevant and intelligent as the Logies.

Agree with the man with 1000 teeth getting player of the year and fullback of the year.

But AFB missing out is a total farce. He was best prop by a mile.

Dally M is just shameless promotion for the NRL scumbags, I have never watched it and never will.

NYEagle

To hell with the Dally Ms. It was originally started by the Sydney Daily Mirror in opposition to the official Rothmans Medal for best and fairest. It still galls me that the old Rothmans medal winners don't seem to be recognised by the league. I know Matt Orford won in 2008 but apart from that they can get stuffed. A bunch of badly dressed minor celebrities and unaccompanied by female non entitites wearing attire that would horrify any parent of daughters. No, stuff the Dally Ms. They're about as relevant and intelligent as the Logies.

Well how about telling us what you REALLY think!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4