• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You raise a good point Mark. What is to stop TPAs being given to wives, partners and relatives of footballers as part of their incentive package?

You raise a good point Mark. What is to stop TPAs being given to wives, partners and relatives of footballers as part of their incentive package?

Clearly having Kayla Boyd last night in thevore game show, with zero experience and not currently employed by Foxtel (to my knowledge) probably suggests it's a TPA payment.

And now we have Tara Rushton presenting a show, who happens to be Cooper Cronk's Mrs.

It can't be a coincidence.

And now we have Cooper Cronk's Mrs,Tara Rushton on NRL 360 More TPA dollars for Cooper I'm guessing. FMD, all these WAG's now on Foxtel, do we have to suffer this year long in 2017?? By the way nothing against Tara, good looking lady, and might know a bit about footy BUT ........

She's at least done the presenting yards.

Born in Perth, Rushton grew up on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, before moving to Sydney where she completed a Diploma in Journalism and a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Media and Communications. She moved to London in the United Kingdom at the age of 18.[2]

In 2010, Rushton moved to Singapore and took on a television presenting role on Singtel TV's Mio Stadium channel. She hosted theEnglish Premier League-focused Tiger Goals on Sunday series.[2] In 2011, Rushton was nominated as one of Singapore's 'Most Inspiring Real Women' in as part of International Women's Day.[3]

In 2013, Rushton moved home to Australia and replaced the departing Mel McLaughlin on Fox Sports.[4] As well as presenting match broadcasts of the Hyundai A-League, English Premier League and Socceroos matches, she also began presenting the network's weekly Hyundai A-League wrap show, Sunday Shootout, alongside, as of 2016, Mark Bosnich, John Kosmina and Ned Zelic.[1] When not hosting from the studio, she is also often used as a sideline reporter in matches that Fox Sports presents.

In 2015, Rushton was nominated for an ASTRA award, for Most Outstanding Female Presenter.[5]

Women on tv don't scare me.

If it also helps with tpa's......I wish manly thought of it first.

After all...channel 9 and foxtel love Manly...dont they?

Greenberg's speech was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever heard..

I almost felt sorry for him..

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, but this man has no ****ing clue and needs to go..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6