• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How sad, not a Manly player in attendance or probably up for any award.

Oh how the mighty have fallen!!

The thing will go to one of the usual suspects.
Why would Taumololo get it when it can go to a Qld half, 5/8 or dummy half.

She's terrible too. Asking captain obvious questions and a bit 'owes it garn mate' rough

All year they had Lara Pitt ( absolute hottie IMO) and Megan Barnard , both pretty accomplished female TV personalities.

AND for the final show of their year the Marty Johns show brings in Kayla Boyd!!

Has to be part of the Donkeys TPA system, she probably earned $200k for that effort......lol

I think I may have..... may have tried to be fair and all that in regards to scam Smith back in maybe 2004/5.
But just looking at him a minute ago brings to the surface some primeval hatred that I rarely feel for any other sportsman.
Maybe Alistair cook comes close.

Now Farkin Greenslime will put everyone to sleep with his politically prepared speech. Yes Zzzzzz night

All year they had Lara Pitt ( absolute hottie IMO) and Megan Barnard , both pretty accomplished female TV personalities.

AND for the final show of their year the Marty Johns show brings in Kayla Boyd!!

Has to be part of the Donkeys TPA system, she probably earned $200k for that effort......lol
Kayla...seriously...is that her name?

Sounds like a minor Jungle Book character, or a white lion from a Japanese cartoon, 50-odd years ago.

Kezie Apps to win the women's......
Plays like Beaver but a waaaaay better sort.
Really can play the game.

Be good if they explained what these medals were for. They just said Ken Stephen medal. OK???? WTF for

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6