Dally M contentions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A bigger question re Finch; How can someone employed/contracted by a betting agency, contribute to the outcome of a competition when those outcomes can be bet on via that same agency?
I was shocked when I saw that the whole Dally M is a Foxtel 'votes for your mates' scheme.

There was a tweet about Finch giving 3 points to a non performing Moses over Sivo and it pushed Moses up into Player of the Year contention :swear:

I was shocked when I saw that the whole Dally M is a Foxtel 'votes for your mates' scheme.

There was a tweet about Finch giving 3 points to a non performing Moses over Sivo and it pushed Moses up into Player of the Year contention :swear:

It’s a Farce!!

Nothing describes it better than that.

More nefarious if the votes are known by the commentators instead of being locked down by an auditor. :nerd:
Even if nothing dodgy was going on - there is no way that Finch should decide a single point next year. If the NRL considers a mentally ill, drug addict who still doesn't have a clue when he's sober to be an expert then they must be as stupid as we all believe they are!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8