Dally M 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cleary will defo get points for the dragons game, it was his comeback game, there was hype for it and he played alright, judges will favour him, 2 points max. Tom will get a point for the Melbourne game, he was our best player, and the only two players better than him on the field were probably Munster and Olam, Grant as well. Tom will also one hundred percent get 3 points against Parra, and Garrick will take 2, had a historic night and I reckon Chez will get 1 point from that game.
Tom wont get a point against the Storm.. we got beaten , they outplayed us and the losing side very very rarely get any points, so forget the 1 point v Storm.

I think Tom will score max 10 points from the last 6 rounds and Im hoping Clearly only scores 8 but there is every chance he will score 9 and it will be a tie.

against parra tom had
1 try
4 try assists
5 tackle busts
2 line breaks
5 line break assists
Thats 3 points in the bank (daly 2 points)

against the dogs
3 tries
9 tackle busts
4 line breaks
Thats another 3 points (daly 2 points)

against the sharks
3 tries
3 try assists
15 tackle bust
Thats anothet 3 (daly 1 at best)

against the cows
3 tries
2 try assists
19 tackle busts
6 line breaks
1 line break assist
another 3 points (daly should poll 2 points)

raiders DNP (suli 3 daly 2)

against storm
2 try assist
5 tackle bust
4 line break assist
i have him polling no points because we lost but the he coukd jag one and that would wrap it up.

so tom was on 23 he gets 12 for sure
Total 35
DCE goes from 17 to 26
I hope your right but I have Tom scoring max 10 from the last 6 rounds, he would then need Cleary to score a or less to win outright, but I also think Cleary may score 9 or 10.

here hoping Cleary doesn't get more than a point V Dragons otherwise he will win the dally M

Im really hoping Im wrong because Tom deserves it

Tom wont get a point against the Storm.. we got beaten , they outplayed us and the losing side very very rarely get any points, so forget the 1 point v Storm.

I think Tom will score max 10 points from the last 6 rounds and Im hoping Clearly only scores 8 but there is every chance he will score 9 and it will be a tie.
Mate that is so incorrect, when it isn't a massive blowout, there is at least one player from the losing side that gets points. "Very very rarely" is a HUGE over-exaggeration, it happens like nearly every game. Go through the 3, 2, 1s of the games before round 12, they have it all posted there. That Melbourne game, we proved that they were beatable and we had the blueprint to beat them, that's what the media all talked about after that game. At that time we were the team that pushed their strongest side so far to the max so they would've defo given a player from our team a point and Tom was easily our best.

I hope your right but I have Tom scoring max 10 from the last 6 rounds, he would then need Cleary to score a or less to win outright, but I also think Cleary may score 9 or 10.

here hoping Cleary doesn't get more than a point V Dragons otherwise he will win the dally M

Im really hoping Im wrong because Tom deserves it
bud
i cant see how he doesnt get 12
3 against eels, sharks, dogs and cows.

his stats were huge i dont see anyone in our side stealing his points

Cleary hasn’t been that impressive since his return. He did play well against Souths but every other game, he was just another player in a team effort. I remember the game he played against the Tigers he was bloody awful and dropped so much ball.

Watching NRL360 and they must all have money on Twent Robo winning the coach prize ... Vonny is over the top biased

She has further wrecked the show. It was never that good to begin with. With Ikin gone it lost its last remnant of credibility. Vonny is hopeless.

Ikin was very knowledgeable. Guess that's why a club swept him up to fix the joint.

Cody walker or cleary for the dally m
Turbo fb dally m
Garrick winger
5/8th cody walker
Halfback Hughes only just over Chez
Prop haas
Hooker brandon smith
Lock Murray
2nd rower papali (eels) but go Guac!
Center olam
Rookie sam walker

Coach will be rorters coach because he is so amazing