Dally M 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just gone
thru the last 4 rounds stats to get a rough idea of who polled what. I've
left Daly out of it as i didnt think he was a threat to beating tom

Tom 35 points (missed rd 23 doesnt poll no points against the storm in 21 looking at his numbers he could poll 1 point moving him to 36)
Clearly 34 points (only plays 22,23,24,25)
Walker 29 (missed rd 25, souths lose rd 23 polls no points )
Tedesco 27 (roosters won 4 out of 6 assuming he gets 3 when they win)
DCE 26 (2 points v parra, dogs, cows, canberra, 1 v sharks and 0 v storm)

Attachments

• 781E4B9C-5B29-4A7A-B5DF-06BECBF9D923.png
    781E4B9C-5B29-4A7A-B5DF-06BECBF9D923.png
    143.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I have Turbo finishing at 34 points. It’s between him and Cleary who may be on 35 or 32. Could also be a tie.
ive got cleary polling 3 points in
rd 22
rd 23
rd 24

then rd 25 it gets interesting
t'oto 3 tries 1 Ta
luai 3 try assists
clearly 1 try 1 assist

so based on that i went 2 points but it could be 1 or 3

It's actually going to be pretty tight isn't it. It'll be a travesty if he doesn't win it, but you have to get on the park to poll points.

If he doesn't win this year you'd have to think he'll be Winx like odds next season presuming he plays the full season

The surprise for me was Trbo not getting 3 points in the 66-0 thrashing of the dogs where he was everywhere. I think we will get the following outcomes

Cleary gets
DNP v Storm
DNP v Roosters
2 pts v Dragons
3 pts v Rabbits
2 pts v Tigers
2 pts v Eels
Total: 33 points

Trbo gets:
3 pts v Sharks
1 pt v Storm
3 pts v Eels
DNP v Raiders
3 pts v Bulldogs
3 pts v Cowboys
Total: 36 points and Dally M Player of the Year

That said, i didnt think RTS deserved 2 points vs Manly at Brookvale and I also thought Gutho should have got 1 point in the final round last year. So who knows what they will come up with lol

The surprise for me was Trbo not getting 3 points in the 66-0 thrashing of the dogs where he was everywhere. I think we will get the following outcomes

Cleary gets
DNP v Storm
DNP v Roosters
2 pts v Dragons
3 pts v Rabbits
2 pts v Tigers
2 pts v Eels

Trbo gets:
3 pts v Sharks
1 pt v Storm
3 pts v Eels
DNP v Raiders
3 pts v Bulldogs
3 pts v Cowboys

That said, i didnt think RTS deserved 2 points vs Manly at Brookvale and I also thought Gutho should have got 1 point in the final round last year. So who knows what they will come up with lol
Tom dominated in that Bulldogs game, DCE deserved 2 or 1 for that, Saab also deserved points for that game.

I have Tom for 2 points in the Melbourne game. And I think they'll end up giving 3 points for Cleary comeback against dragons and maybe even the Parra game. It'll be close between Tom and Cleary even Tom should be the outright winner. Cody no chance, I really thought he was a threat, didn't know he would get 3 points deducted, and he will miss points against Penrith.

Cleary gets
DNP v Storm
DNP v Roosters
2 pts v Dragons
3 pts v Rabbits
2 pts v Tigers
2 pts v Eels

Trbo gets:
3 pts v Sharks
1 pt v Storm
3 pts v Eels
DNP v Raiders
3 pts v Bulldogs
3 pts v Cowboys

No chance Cleary gets 2 points against the dragons he was well below his best as he was only back from injury did enough organising to maybe score 1 point at best.... he gets 3 points against rabbits and tigers.....2 against eels and finishes on 33

Tom gets 3 against sharks, NO points against the storm (how some people have him scoring points against the storm i have no idea)
3 points v cowboys and 3 points v Dogs and 2 against the eels
Finishing on 34
DCE will take 3 points v eels and hopfully only 2 v dogs (if he takes the 3 v dogs Tom will lose the Dally M)

The only other possibilites i see are if Cleary gets 3 v eels then he finishes tied on 34 with Tom.
Or ever worse if cleary is handed any more than 1 point v dragons be wins. I watched the game and as i said he wasnt his usual dominant self, ive given him 1 point because he runs the team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6