Dally F's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Dally F's

Guys this is a new awards scheme im thinking of running for the year - points are given 3, 2, 1 to those with the most errors/mistackles from each game to give us the Dally F player of the year.

if there are 2 players on the same total mistakes then it goes to the one with the most errors

Round 1
Dogs/dragons
3. Timmins
2. Patton
2. Ennis

Tigers/parra
3. Richards
2. reik
1. Reynolds

Roosters/Rabbits
3. Fletcher
2. Stuart
1. Hegarty

Sharks/Panthers
3. Wesser
2. Peachey
1. Kimmorley
1. Gower

Broncos/cowboys
3. Thurston
2. Lockyer
1. Tate

Warriors/Manly
3. Monhan
2. Koopu
1. Toopi

Storm/Knights
3. Quigley
2. Johns
1. Gidley M.

Dally F's

Great idea. Micky Monaghan was the best of the round in the first game but has lifted his act well.

Great feature and a lot of fun!

Good thinking Fluffster!

Dally F's

There is a similar thing going on at LU.

I like it. If we can keep it up to date it would be interesting at the end of the year to see who was the most consistently woeful.

Maybe work the points out for the rounds that have already passed and count them up before this round starts and put them into a sticky thread that noone else can post in?

And then each week start a thread where people can put their votes down - average it out so we get a 3-2-1 for each game and then add that to the sticky tally.

Too much work though, maybe?

Dally F's

yup its a great idea.

Go for it

Dally F's

To be fair you should also include miskicks and penalties conceded, though I am not sure if they keep stats for them!

Dally F's

This is just basically f*ck ups that are available on nrl.com stats. I do not have access to other stats.

Since there seems to be some support i will run it weekly.

Its not a worst player on the field its jsut mistakes.

Ill have the rest up to date by the end of the weekend.

Dally F's

Well done Fluffy -great idea. If only Solo was still playing with us he would be a shoe in.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4