Dale Copley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des doesn’t mind an experienced guy for reserve grade, johno Wright for example.
Johno Wright....that was a sad last season for him (think he played 2 seasons for us). Spent most of the time on the wing or injured. The way it looked to me he was Just picking up the handy squad money tbh.

I’d like to see Garrick given a crack in Parker’s place once Hoppa gets his debut.
I don’t know where they could fit in to our team but I’d prefer Dufty over Aitken. There’s no obvious spot for either of them so I would persist past round 1 before determining if we need a particular mid-season signing. The thing that turns me off Aitken is his small frame. Walker has speed to make up for his eaqully small frame, but unlike walker- Aitken plays a power game. His playing style is not dissimilar to Foran. That playing style is admirable but not very sustainable as other examples have shown
I look forward to a team sheet that reads Turbo, Paseka and Tangles before I truly asses what’s still missing
Reuben is too good on the wing. Makes yardage and one of the best finishers in the game don’t weaken one position especially when he hasn’t had much success at centre in the limited opportunity he’s had there.

I’d really like to see Ben Turbo eased into that left centre spot and regular starter by mid to late season.

Reuben is too good on the wing. Makes yardage and one of the best finishers in the game don’t weaken one position especially when he hasn’t had much success at centre in the limited opportunity he’s had there.

I’d really like to see Ben Turbo eased into that left centre spot and regular starter by mid to late season.
Yeh I wrote that a ‘few’ years ago before Ruben’s break out year of 2021

I don’t stand by those words anymore! @:D

I really hate the term injury prone. Doing a knee, tearing a pec and breaking your foot in 7 years of footy nd 150 odd games is what I would have thought is probably par.

Not sure if everyone already knows, but Garrick played much of his junior footy at centre and was still a centre when he made the move from Illawarra to Manly.
Personally I like him on that left wing, he did start at Manly on the right, but his improvement as an overall player in 2021 was that dramatic - wouldn't change a thing.....some of the things he done like the run after retrieving the ball ingoal to setup Turbo's "Try of the year" was stunning and beyond where I seen his abilities.....as was his pace on several occasions leaving many speedsters behind.

Not sure if everyone already knows, but Garrick played much of his junior footy at centre and was still a centre when he made the move from Illawarra to Manly.
Personally I like him on that left wing, he did start at Manly on the right, but his improvement as an overall player in 2021 was that dramatic - wouldn't change a thing.....some of the things he done like the run after retrieving the ball ingoal to setup Turbo's "Try of the year" was stunning and beyond where I seen his abilities.....as was his pace on several occasions leaving many speedsters behind.
2 of my favourite Reuben moments were at fullback retrieving a Cowboys kick and racing the length of the field to score, and - best one - flashing down the wing, trampling over Gutho and Moses, before setting up walker for a brilliant team try against the Eels.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4