Dalai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To me Eels need to move on from Arthur to move forward. Arthur is looking clueless as coach and I'm sure after Panthers and Storm add another half century each he will be gone...😝

They've tumbled out of the top 4 and have the Storm and Panthers to come. They won't be getting back into the top 4. So looking forward to seeing them bundled out of finals in week one. Another year another choke. 35 years between drinks - that's the longest current premiership drought for any team in the NRL.

For what its worth for them, Its not what you say? Its what you do?

Too much navel gazing from them!

I think the biggest issue for them is they are totally out of their comfort zone. Some clubs are embracing this forced change of location, away from Parra park they are struggling big time.

Arthur needs to make some changes and freshen up their approach, fact is the top teams are now toying with his team!

Despite his “indiscretions” Flanagan clearly has a very astute footy brain, can coach and would be an ideal replacement for the Dalai.

Having said that I hope the slime keep Arthur around as coach - for our amusement and to ensure the “Lol at Parra” thread continues to be well fed.

If Parra don't lift and do get smashed by the Storm and Penrith in coming weeks then it's curtains for Arthur. If they don't get a win over the Cowboys next week there will be hell to pay. I though they would choke but i never expected them to self implode 6 weeks from the semis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4