D day for vlandys and NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if unpaid TPAs is what's behind the Broncos form this season?

Maybe large sponsors who dont want Seibold there have refused to "honour" (pardon the ironic pun) shady third party deals & the players are revolting (in more ways than one)?

WOW LOL LOL just watching last night's NRL 360. Kent says "Melbourne are the best at managing their salary cap ". F**k me dead where has he been. How quickly we forget 4-5 years of cheating, 2 premiership stripped, players KNOWINGLY signing multiple contracts, cars, boats ,houses all under the table. What a pin head.

Murdoch owns the donkeys and the scum. 360 is just his pawns spinning things to the masses who don't question them. Get me a cash poker game with kent and hooper please. Look at hooper's eyes he is suppressing giggles knowing the truth. But they have been gagged and told to say "it is the work of individuals" the club and news Ltd had no knowledge etc etc

But they have been gagged and told to say "it is the work of individuals" the club and news Ltd had no knowledge etc etc
Oh, that's just like that Brian Waldron guy. Such a shame when Murdock clubs spontaneously become infested with rats in the ranks.

As for d-Day for Vlandys, don't hold your breath, is my advice. Vlandys is not a champion of morality or principle, he is a hard-nosed businessman with a can-do attitude which we've already seen a number of times. He will take whatever action he thinks will cause less damage to the game at NRL level. Which is easy to predict will be the approach that generates least negative publicity and causes least harm to their main cash-cow stakeholders.

He'll cover this up just as effectively as Greenberg would, only difference is he won't bother with the spin. He'll simply be unapologetic!

Oh, that's just like that Brian Waldron guy. Such a shame when Murdock clubs spontaneously become infested with rats in the ranks.

As for d-Day for Vlandys, don't hold your breath, is my advice. Vlandys is not a champion of morality or principle, he is a hard-nosed businessman with a can-do attitude which we've already seen a number of times. He will take whatever action he thinks will cause less damage to the game at NRL level. Which is easy to predict will be the approach that generates least negative publicity and causes least harm to their main cash-cow stakeholders.

He'll cover this up just as effectively as Greenberg would, only difference is he won't bother with the spin. He'll simply be unapologetic!

That ultimately comes down to us as fans my friend. If we turn off , the nrl stalls. Our lack of determination is what allows bull**** to thrive. But australians very rarely play the long game and our need for short term satisfaction stops us from having a level playing field.

We are the problem and the cure.

Andrew Gee has the carpet lifted ready for the NRL to sweep it under
Correct, just like last time they'll find another fallguy who'll resign then refuse to be interviewed by the NRL so the investigation stops.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8