D -- DAY FOR DES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I disagree
Thurston could not win a Premiership with the Cowboys either in their early rebuild years until they surrounded him with quality players to do so

Blake Green may run a NRL team for $350 Grand but he has not played in the highest level for his country and won a premiership for his team and a captained his state of origin team to a winning series against all the odds and against a star studded NSW team

Foran has been injury prone and DCE rarely misses a game and his durability gives our club great value

You are comparing Cherries with apples feathered friend and if you go to your fruit shop next time you will find the Cherries much more expensive

You pay for what you get and Manly have the best in DCE

I like the thurston comparism because a big chunk of my extended family are cows supporters and we have been on about this for years. The cows won nothing for ages because they invested so heavily in JT . While he was buying up half of townsville they continually produced mediocre results but thurston had an almight dig. He always left the game bruised and battered

Then all of a sudden morgan and glanville appered on very modest coin. But they made the spine lethal for a short time. They had a good run with injuries and a team that the captian had been leading for some time.

They had also been subject to some bad calls for a few seasons and there fans made it well k own. They subsequently got a season of square ups.

But i digress. The thurston purchase paid off with one title in 10 years due to a little fortune in recruiting cheapies that turned to gold. This is our only chance during cherries reign as i have said many many times on here

Subesquently the cows paid morgan a million for his role in the glory run and he is being found at as being part of the puzzle as opposed to the puzzle master. Much like us

Cherry does play a lot of games. Something i make mention of after nearly every game. He does not take the ball to the line and kicks from 15 m behind play to avoid collision and tends to resent it on the rare occasions it happens

He is a back up man after someone else does and he throws face balls as he slides accross the defence line before falling to the deck from close range. This wont change even if houdini is playing 6

He has his value. That is the point of my posts. Just because i dont agree with his price point doesnt mean i dont see his value

But it needs to be realistic for what he provides on field, and while his contribution is worthy every game he is not the messiah by a long long way
I have mentioned before his contract is unheard of. He had a job to be manlys number 7 on eye watering coin for 8 years. With that comes responsibility . No other half gets that job security. A captain and leader should be adding little tricks and pieces to his game yearly knowing he has a lot on his shoulders.a leader just doesnt talk in huddles , he leads on field

Do you agree with that ?
Has he shown us that ?
Does he make other players look better ?
Does he respect the forwards job with posession ?
Is he selfish by not at least trying to become the player the geam needs. Marty certainly has changed his game to suit
Is he too comfortable ?
Does 30 tackles a game a solve him of his responsibility or does he do 30 tackles because we have no kicking game ?
Do you think he should look to build pressure considering his standing experience and kicking abiLity ?
When he has the ball and he kicks it with time and its poorly thought out how is that the numbers 6 fault ?
As a premier half should he take the ball to the line every week?
Should be pass to suli more than twice a season ?
Should he get more involved in the first 20 minutes when our forwards are rolling and he has more kick time as a result ?

At times he is targetted due to our options but that is not a free pass to absolve all sins

I like the thurston comparism because a big chunk of my extended family are cows supporters and we have been on about this for years. The cows won nothing for ages because they invested so heavily in JT . While he was buying up half of townsville they continually produced mediocre results but thurston had an almight dig. He always left the game bruised and battered

Then all of a sudden morgan and glanville appered on very modest coin. But they made the spine lethal for a short time. They had a good run with injuries and a team that the captian had been leading for some time.

They had also been subject to some bad calls for a few seasons and there fans made it well k own. They subsequently got a season of square ups.

But i digress. The thurston purchase paid off with one title in 10 years due to a little fortune in recruiting cheapies that turned to gold. This is our only chance during cherries reign as i have said many many times on here

Subesquently the cows paid morgan a million for his role in the glory run and he is being found at as being part of the puzzle as opposed to the puzzle master. Much like us

Cherry does play a lot of games. Something i make mention of after nearly every game. He does not take the ball to the line and kicks from 15 m behind play to avoid collision and tends to resent it on the rare occasions it happens

He is a back up man after someone else does and he throws face balls as he slides accross the defence line before falling to the deck from close range. This wont change even if houdini is playing 6

He has his value. That is the point of my posts. Just because i dont agree with his price point doesnt mean i dont see his value

But it needs to be realistic for what he provides on field, and while his contribution is worthy every game he is not the messiah by a long long way
I have mentioned before his contract is unheard of. He had a job to be manlys number 7 on eye watering coin for 8 years. With that comes responsibility . No other half gets that job security. A captain and leader should be adding little tricks and pieces to his game yearly knowing he has a lot on his shoulders.a leader just doesnt talk in huddles , he leads on field

Do you agree with that ?
Has he shown us that ?
Does he make other players look better ?
Does he respect the forwards job with posession ?
Is he selfish by not at least trying to become the player the geam needs. Marty certainly has changed his game to suit
Is he too comfortable ?
Does 30 tackles a game a solve him of his responsibility or does he do 30 tackles because we have no kicking game ?
Do you think he should look to build pressure considering his standing experience and kicking abiLity ?
When he has the ball and he kicks it with time and its poorly thought out how is that the numbers 6 fault ?
As a premier half should he take the ball to the line every week?
Should be pass to suli more than twice a season ?
Should he get more involved in the first 20 minutes when our forwards are rolling and he has more kick time as a result ?

At times he is targetted due to our options but that is not a free pass to absolve all sins

Well the Cherry haters haven’t got long until they can get their claws into him again and you can be guaranteed if we lose in round 1 he’ll 100% get the blame.

Well the Cherry haters haven’t got long until they can get their claws into him again and you can be guaranteed if we lose in round 1 he’ll 100% get the blame.

Dont worry croker playing out of position on 150 k will get just as many claws.
Foran had supporters and haters. That will play out on here. I imagine how many will change there tune if he plays well
As did des . Remember that . Many considered him the devil for years.

its a mad mad world mark

Dont worry croker playing out of position on 150 k will get just as many claws.
Foran had supporters and haters. That will play out on here. I imagine how many will change there tune if he plays well
As did des . Remember that . Many considered him the devil for years.

its a mad mad world mark

Yep, social media ( including ST) has added to this , people now have a voice AND use it frequently.

Sadly not always with much real knowledge.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2