• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Do you have rocks in your head man?

What's this picking Robertson on one wing? The man couldn't even crack the Raiders side last year!

What the hell is this crap ?
I don't know the background but our wingers are Hicks & Steppa.
What scoundrel suggested otherwise ?
The round one squad picks itself, regardless of trial form. Only injury can prevent the obvious.

Yeah- Steppa for me- I thought he was going great guns at the end of last year in both defence and attack as well as being safe under the high ball....don't do what aussie cricket has done (dropping Jacques after he hit the highest ever one day score on debut...WTF????)

you should have expected that - they havnt dropped martyn in the last 5 years so why keep a good player

he has an awsome conversion rate for a winger - about 1 try in every 5 games or so

I hope ur not speaking about Robertson mate. He's played twice as many 1st grade games as Paul and scored only half as many tries.

[quote author=Fluffy]
he has an awsome conversion rate for a winger - about 1 try in every 5 games or so

I hope ur not speaking about Robertson mate. He's played twice as many 1st grade games as Paul and scored only half as many tries.

[/quote]I think he was trying to be sarcastic!!! :~?

Can anyone work out why we have bought Robertson?

I would have thought that Steppa and Hicks would be our wingers and then either Mattai or Alberts as a back up depending on which one misses out on the centre spot with bell.

[quote author=Fluffy]

Can anyone work out why we have bought Robertson?

I would have thought that Steppa and Hicks would be our wingers and then either Mattai or Alberts as a back up depending on which one misses out on the centre spot with bell.

[/quote]

:?:

In the Sun Herald profile of gains and losses they didn't even note Robertson as a loss for the Raiders.

I am willing to give him a go. If he performs he will get picked.

yes i was being sarcastic, his conversion rate is very low, something like 13 tries from 59 games. I would pick steppa based on what i have seen.

However if robertson forces his way in then that means he is (in theory) the better player for the job which is a good thing.

The way i see it he is here for depth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4