cuthbertson the answer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he is young and has so much abilty, the guy gets better every year. although to fill the void several players need to start filling there boots! watmough and king especially. rose should improve more. lets give the young guys a chance to go for it!

If Cuthbo works during the offseason on the areas that dessie sees as being his weaknesses then he should start in BK's position next year to see how he goes.

A stronger leaner and more mobile cuthbo will fit in nicely.

That's the problem tookey....des saw him as a prop....when he was always a mobile 2nd rower...

Reminded me of how long it took Des to move Walker from fullback to 5/8.

Hopefully a few of the young guys will get a chance eg Ballin, Cuthbo and maybe Wells although Des in the past hasn't gone down this track. Even blokes like Groom, Trembath, Offendale & co might get a shot later in the season after some time in P/L to cover for injuries.

I just can't see players like Willo/King/Choc improving on this years performances which while adequate but only got us to 5/6.

I want to see a premiership not perenial semi finalists

Cuthbo should have played a few games last year then back to PL to work on his shortfalls, a few games to help blood guys can give them the off season motivation to rise to firstgrade fitness.

Cuthbo is definately a second rower not a front rower. His build is such that he would lose mobility if he bulks up for front row.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4