Customer "service"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Customer "service"

The club would do itself a massive favor by getting behind event such as that Clif. Like you said, Brett has the disease and if we can manage to get them out to play touch footy there should be no problem having help with a charitable function like that.

From what I have heard though, Bob is the wrong man to go to for pretty much everything.

Customer "service"

Surely the could get Dunley working the phones while he is out injured.

That would be great if we had Vossy watching him doing it and providing commentary for everytime he cocked up.

Customer "service"

I was in the JDRF Ride To Cure Diabetes
http://ride.jdrf.org.au/

All I wanted was since Stewy has diabetes, would the club be interested in donating something for me to auction (Signed Jersey etc) to help me raise money.

One of the marketing girls told me to direct this request to Bob, so I did... three times... without reply. So I gave up.

Great idea and a missed opportunity IMHO.

Bob Saunders was a clown and I'm pretty sure he's been shown the door. He certaintly knew how to make phone calls to abuse Dan when this site started up. Twit.

Customer "service"

and to accuse me of hacking their site. fools.

Customer "service"

X footballers people. What do we all expect? Not EVERYONE can be as smart as Jatz Crackers !! (Kidding big fella)...

Bob Saunders....classic.....we loved him @ The Bears too !!! :lie:

Customer "service"

Has anyone else had a similar experience? The last place to cost cut is front counter customer service!

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mid=54646&mbid=54645

Crap customer service is most company's.

Go stand in a bank in sydney and see what sort of service you get. They must have bonus' based on who can ignore the client for the longest time.

The CBA is the worst isn't it wheel. Its never been the same since the best managers left.

Customer "service"

There has been no follow up on why Members were not renewing. Instead of sending endless emails exhorting membership renewal to every email address on their list, regardless of whether the renewal had been made or not, they could try something simple like just emailing those who didn't and ask why. There is no solicitation for feedback on where they could improve.

People go on about customer service as if it is something that we shouldn't expect. That is absolute rubbish. The companies that turn their CS around DO become segment leaders again. Telstra is a good case in point, from one of the absolute worst companies in Australia they are now leading the rest in responsiveness. Their problem is people have long memories, me included, but their share price is rising and more people are re-signing while Optus and the others are losing market share with no profits.

Get the small things right and push that throughout the whole organisation as the expected standard, then leadership and positive results are virtually guaranteed.

Customer "service"

Tookey - there are alternative methods of Banking that allow a customer to avoid a queue. Express Business Deposit. Express Cheque Deposit, Business Online, Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Corporate Online, BPAY, Post Office Banking, the list goes on......

2007 boys...Bank Queue's...LoL

Customer "service"

Bank Service is sh!thouse thats why I use the options Ryan provided. Last time I went into one was to start up a account I think!!!! But I guess not all have access to the internet and are comfortable with technology.

Although I should go into a branch soon and punch the idiot who calls me every month seeing if I want a credit card with them. The stupid ba$tards dont understand no.

Customer "service"

[quote author=Matabele]
Has anyone else had a similar experience? The last place to cost cut is front counter customer service!

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mid=54646&mbid=54645

Crap customer service is most company's.

Go stand in a bank in sydney and see what sort of service you get. They must have bonus' based on who can ignore the client for the longest time.

The CBA is the worst isn't it wheel. Its never been the same since the best managers left.
[/quote]

The banking sector is an oligopoly. apples with apples gentlemen!

Reality is, if you're in a service base, customer oriented sector as Manly is, you have to get the little things right. It is quite obvious that the whole membership and ticketing is descending into high farce through lack of appropriate planning and organisation.

Even the backstop measure of sending the tickets out by Express post costs four times as much than if it had been done by normal snail mail.

I tipped the CEO that follow up calls to members hadn't happened two weeks ago.

Surely the Sydney job market isn't that overheated that a few temps can't be found?

Customer "service"

I could go in and do work experience even >_>

Also, another one I'd forgotten. Last year during Year 12 when I was working out what I wanted to do in life etc., I e-mailed them (using the e-mail on the website) about careers in sports and, if they couldn't answer me with useful information, if they could refer me to someone who knew about it. Didn't even get a "Sorry, can't help you with that" in return.

Fark, it doesn't take much effort.

Customer "service"

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
I was in the JDRF Ride To Cure Diabetes
http://ride.jdrf.org.au/

All I wanted was since Stewy has diabetes, would the club be interested in donating something for me to auction (Signed Jersey etc) to help me raise money.

One of the marketing girls told me to direct this request to Bob, so I did... three times... without reply. So I gave up.

Great idea and a missed opportunity IMHO.

Bob Saunders was a clown and I'm pretty sure he's been shown the door. He certaintly knew how to make phone calls to abuse Dan when this site started up. Twit.

[/quote]

He was just playing hard to get.

Customer "service"

Tookey - there are alternative methods of Banking that allow a customer to avoid a queue. Express Business Deposit. Express Cheque Deposit, Business Online, Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Corporate Online, BPAY, Post Office Banking, the list goes on......

Ryan - there are still a few unavoidable transactions where you have no alternative but to go to a branch - closing your account, bank cheques, depositing cash, abusing bank staff, being too pissed to use the ATM so you need branch staff to help withdraw funds etc.

I am just having a go at my old employer of 19 years - CBA. Bunch of useless pricks (wheel excepted).

Customer "service"

I am just having a go at my old employer of 19 years - CBA. Bunch of useless pricks (wheel excepted).

No... no need to leave wheel out of that. ;)

Customer "service"

I called up about work experience again and it's "we've been too busy with the game coming up and all to worry about these things, but I'll pass it on". :blah:

Fark it, I'll just go straight to the head honcho and e-mail him now.

Customer "service"

[quote author=Ryan]

Ryan - there are still a few unavoidable transactions where you have no alternative but to go to a branch - closing your account, bank cheques, depositing cash, abusing bank staff, being too pissed to use the ATM so you need branch staff to help withdraw funds etc.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminds me of a time down at Manly Branch. We had this guy there who I thought wasn't really a full quid.

Well, back then, I used to manage the branch. I asked this guy to service and restock the ATM. In all the drawers, we have a dye bomb that looks like a pile of cash, and it explodes when it goes past the door cencors.

Anyways, what do you know..this bloke grabs the dye bombs out of the tellers drawers, and puts them into the ATM !!!!

Next thing we know, this lady walks into the branch and claims, "umm, excuse me - your ATM is smoking". I just had to tell her to look at her arms & hands (not even mentioning her face !!!) and t-shirt. Purple speckles everywhere...and this stuff doesn't just wash off like pen ink !!!!

Hence to say, we had to send of $100,000 worth of $50 bills as unfit notes to the government!!!

Oh yeah, the customer wasn't too please that she (face, arms, hands & clothes) would remain purple for a few months, and many scrubbings later !!!

Now - THAT'S customer service !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuckwood - you'd remember Burky wouldn't you?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4