• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, the Bulldogs should be looking at the fact he apparantly hasn't actually signed yet, and offering him the starting spot that Des won't.

Or The Broncos, or the Titans, Dragons, etc.

Absolute madness that he didn't play tonight, and I wouldn't blame him if he spat the dummy a little bit tbh.

Cust goes ok but if you think his presence tonight would have turned the result around then I have a bridge to sell you

Cust goes ok but if you think his presence tonight would have turned the result around then I have a bridge to sell you
He would have created more than what Croker did tonight! We would have had options both sides of the field just like that Panthers with Cleary & Luelai! He gets in & likes to get into the game not wait for the game to come to him. If Des wanted Walker to play tonight then he should have started him in place of Parker with Cust staying at 5/8.....we have the slowest backline in the competition & need some spark ASAP. Next week we’ll be without Walker & Parker. Funa in place of Jorge,, Cust to 5/8, Morgan Harper to Center, Bench probably Croker, Paseka, Sipley, Keppie. Des won’t blood our youngsters so no other choice to be honest. Something needs to change coz the season is slipping away!

He would have created more than what Croker did tonight! We would have had options both sides of the field just like that Panthers with Cleary & Luelai! He gets in & likes to get into the game not wait for the game to come to him. If Des wanted Walker to play tonight then he should have started him in place of Parker with Cust staying at 5/8.....we have the slowest backline in the competition & need some spark ASAP. Next week we’ll be without Walker & Parker. Funa in place of Jorge,, Cust to 5/8, Morgan Harper to Center, Bench probably Croker, Paseka, Sipley, Keppie. Des won’t blood our youngsters so no other choice to be honest. Something needs to change coz the season is slipping away!
I get what you’re saying but they were too big and fast for us all over the park. Our season was gone when the gummies put 30 on us

With or without Parker’s injuries it’s time for Schuster at left centre now, that’s where he has been training.

It was a faux pas dropping Cust from the squad. Monumental blunder by Des and it would not have prevented tonights loss he would have had the chance to test himself against the top team.

Depends on how deep your pockets are;)
images (2) (2).jpeg

It was a faux pas dropping Cust from the squad. Monumental blunder by Des and it would not have prevented tonights loss
The team was just starting to build cohesion & confidence in the previous two weeks with Cust being a big part of that. If he was dropped for any reason other than injury, I wonder what his team mates thought of Walker's selection? Could it have disrupted the team psyche?

For me it was a bad sign that we defended the southern end in the first half - there was a dropped ball in our first set - a Panthers try followed straight after.

It really is time to start blooding young players. Funa & Cust will be selected to replace injured players next week. It would be good to also see Hoppa getting a run on the wing. What is there to lose?

Personally, I may switch off for a few weeks until Turbo returns :confused:

That inst the point he has earned the spot and then was dumped for Walker clearly a better centre than 5/8 and Croker who has done nothing in his career to justify the chances he keeps on getting.

Is Cust the next Wally Lewis? no but he is the best we have at the moment.

Is that like 'would you like fries with that?' ... no, just Cust thanks.
And yep, I think he would have made a massive difference given his Man of the Match performance just a week ago.

With or without Parker’s injuries it’s time for Schuster at left centre now, that’s where he has been training.
Fair dinkum if people can’t see Parker is not a first grade centre in the new faster game I’ll give it away. 10/10 guts, has no pace , no step and most importantly we have a backrower playing centre every second week because he gets belted. He is targeted every week because they know he is fragile. It’s not a coincidence he gets smashed. Belt him and coaches know we don’t have back up.
Can’t pick a bench around the possibility an average slow centre might get injured.

Meanwhile two of the most hyped junior players of their generation watch on.

I couldn’t give a toss if Shuster and Hoppa make mistakes and struggle a bit. They have more ability in the long term in their left toe than most of our backs.We aren’t going to bother anyone this year either way.

I think the dropping of Cust definitely flattened us. The players see what we see, they know we need Cust out there. A 5% drop in confidence against a red hot Panthers and it's all over

I suspect that is closer to the truth than we know.

I also suspect that there is more too it than we know as well.
Cherrys interview last week was downright bizarre when discussing Cust.

Fair dinkum if people can’t see Parker is not a first grade centre in the new faster game I’ll give it away. 10/10 guts, has no pace , no step and most importantly we have a backrower playing centre every second week because he gets belted. He is targeted every week because they know he is fragile. It’s not a coincidence he gets smashed every week. Belt him and coaches know we don’t have back up.
Can’t pick a bench around the possibility a n average slow centre might get injured.
Meanwhile two of the most hyped junior players of their generation watch on.
I couldn’t give a toss if Shuster and Hoppa make mistakes and struggle a bit. They have more ability in the long term in their left toe than most of our backs.

I think the fact that he is a local junior gives Parker more of a free ride than others by fans.

Teams full of average locals don't win comps though.

Does anyone here have inside knowledge on how and why he was dropped ?
Didnt think so !
If Cust played ,and had a shocker ,Is it Des's fault that he didnt show faith in one of his senior guys (in Walker) ?
Damned if he does ,Damned if he doesnt ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4