• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Deserves his own thread. I've always been impressed by him and have wanted him in the team all season. Is he the answer? Definitely until Walker is back and then Des will have a decision to make depending on Cust's form. I for one am hoping he will take this chance and make the position his own. All this talk about Burton/Foran etc... Maybe we already have the answer in Cust, he seemed to gel well with Chez and had a couple nice short kicks. Remember he is still a rookie, he will only get better. The best thing about him is he is always scheming, he's always keeping the defence guessing which also keeps the pressure off Chez. Fainu and Cust won U20's comp together and could be the combination we are looking for. Also impressed by Funa again, with Hoppa and Schuster still coming through, maybe we don't really need to buy much. Garrick will only get better as a back up fullback. Add Walker, Fainu, Turbo and an older Schuster to that side and we win that game easy.

Yeah agree he has a mistake or to in him however he has a bit of X factor which is severely lacking in this team. He is the only one that sniffs around the forwards waiting for an offload. Croker has had two shockers in a row and is not up to it as a 6. He is an ok 14 however I can’t imagine him making the 17 in any other team in the NRL. I reckon we blood schuster as no 14 and when he comes on move Cust to 9 to replace Levi.

Crocker can be a sub for hooker. Cust came into his own second half.

Thommo and Parker made a few tackle breaks because Cust kept scheming and straightening the left side attack. Thought we were going to bust them open a few times except for some absolute try savers

Was hoping Cust was the starting 6 this week. We looked a lot better when he was off. Happy to have Crocker at 9 over Levi

Cust did OK apart from one shocking pass to the crowd. i like that he tries to take on the line a bi and we need our halves to do more of that. I would persist with Cust until Dylan is back and we need to rotate Levi and Croker at hooker and I would love to see them bring in Schuster and blood him on the bench as he changes games!!!

He had lots of energy and was on the spot for a disallowed try, but I am pretty sure that isn't why he was dropped last year.

Need to see his kicking game and game management in action, before I pass judgement.

Also, can we merge a few of these Cust threads?

Cust ain't no star BUT he had real intent yesterday and his energy and enthusiasm turned our listless attack around at times. Yes that pass was an all time horror BUT love the way he bounced back and decided to take the bull by the horns afterwards and quit the finesse and just ran hard.

Croker has had way to many chances for me and really struggles with the physical side of the game in my eyes. Yes Levi is not setting the world on fire and we need a back up hooker on the bench which Croker can do OK BUT to me its Cust as our number 14.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6