Cust V Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who gets the utility spot?

• Cust

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Croker

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Schuster

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Cust between those 2...but there is better options that will get the jump

I’m hoping that both Cust and Croker are not required this year, it was a bit alarming how little that both had in attack in the offence-centric nines. If a “playmaker” Can’t put players through gaps in nine a side, they will most likely have even less attacking nous in NRL.

I agree with the above, Izzard seemed to have something to him

Cust will make a good hooker, hes tough likes to run he can sell a dummy and has a nice short kicking game from what i remember.

Croker is also a tough bugger but hes injury prone, fingers crossed he makes it though the year i believe he would also make a good hooker off the bench. He is crafty, would provide good service and also has a decent kicking game.

Edwin Ipape i dont know anything about..

Joel Schuster from what i hear is the next big thing and I'm keen to see how he goes once given a shot in nrl. Hopefully the Grand Master Des has a plan for this young man.

Good times ahead, loads of talent coming through and the right blokes there to make them superstars! Des Donny Ballin snake monaghan.... Go Manly!

Some of these players have obviously more natural ability and skill than others but another factor that impacts optimal performance is the attitude that the players have

Life has taught me that complacency is the forerunner of mediocrity in every thing we do

Every Athlete gets an A Plus from their coach on their attitude

Good luck to all our players competing for spots

409a8fecdb9e0e87f11b7e78e458d44f.jpg

I'm not sure Cust or Croker are long term propositions. I like Cust but the second half/hooker position seems to be heading Metcalfe's way, and if Fainu eventually comes back, then Levi's is back up hooker, or they share. Croker is only ever going to be a back up. Later this year Schuster will begin his charge into first grade. I sense he's ear marked for 5/8. But alternatively, he has the skills of a back and size of a forward and would be ideal on the bench. Initially though, at least for the first half of the season, either Cust or Croker will probably be the backup half/five eighth/hooker role on the bench. My gut feeling says Cust now and Schuster later

Croker has a bit more versatility and skill level at present , no doubt also that Cust has good general footy instincts . The indications or speculation some time ago is that Croker might have been preferred . Izzard looks to have the makings of a decent footy player as well and of course Ipane is not too shabby also . Then also , what if against most expectations , Fainu becomes available latter in the season . However for the present reality , will have to be one capable utility on the bench for season "s start .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4