Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Is Cullen the smallest guy playing in the NRL?

Luke Brooks towers over him.

Cullen looks like a midget leprechaun.

Has plenty of heart thou.

He should have come on sooner. Very quick and offers a point of difference for the Opposition to try and work out :clap:

Poor Api is all heart but he was struggling :inlove:

I thank thee for the kind word

If Cullen didn't have heart, there would be no way he would be where he is today.
Must be bloody hard getting smashed by guys a lot bigger.

Obviously a very good footballer.

He brings something different and is a good cover for Api who is playing so well. I would prefer Jackson Hasting as he is a goal kicker ansd we are struggling there.

Has a very slow and deliberate play the ball - that could do with some speeding up

I'd prefer Hastings personally, but I can't knock Barrett for picking on form; Cullen has been fantastic for the Workers and from all reports, Hastings has been kicking stones again...

Watching the workers yesterday, Hastings definitely displayed an unwillingness to take the line on and failed to put his body on the line in defence a couple of times.

Hastings headspace is shot imo....playing firsts without minutes, in and out, etc.

It shouldn't be shot though...he should be hungry to do whatever it takes...be the 10 minute bench player and wait for an opportunity...instead he has sulked...he got dropped for a reason.

Agreed.

Im not privy to any reasons.
I did read somewhere on here though, that Hastings and Barrett were really close.

Agreed.

Im not privy to any reasons.
I did read somewhere on here though, that Hastings and Barrett were really close.
Yeah there was an article discussing Barrett mentoring Hastings from a very young age. I like Hastings as a footballer but players don't like his personality and the problem appears to have followed him from the Roosters to Manly.

I thought Green was superb yesterday. The try Joel Edwards scored was just a tricky one. He got half away from winterstein and had big frank dropped off, green would have committed and made an easy tackle instead Edwards propelled forward because winterstein was trying to get closer to complete the tackle but actually advanced him through the gap.

Other than that a try off a double ricochet and one where a ball made a surprise upwards bounce (although Kelly should have been more aware).

Green steered the around well and came up with some nice repeat set plays.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6