Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think there are several different views here towards the guys that refused the vax.
The "refusers" certainly have a right to choose if they will take the shot or not.

They certainly DO NOT have the right to:

Shoot their mouth off publicly, bringing unwarranted adverse publicity to their club, mates, family...or the game.

Endanger the restart of the game by refusing the shot and expect to play and be paid.

Endanger the health of anyone involved in the restart by being in contact with them as per the agreed guidelines issued by medical and governmental departments.

These guys are paid to play footy, not hold seminars on the validity of vaccination.

No shot, no play, no pay. It doesn't get any simpler.

I think there are several different views here towards the guys that refused the vax.
The "refusers" certainly have a right to choose if they will take the shot or not.

They certainly DO NOT have the right to:

Shoot their mouth off publicly, bringing unwarranted adverse publicity to their club, mates, family...or the game.

Endanger the restart of the game by refusing the shot and expect to play and be paid.

Endanger the health of anyone involved in the restart by being in contact with them as per the agreed guidelines issued by medical and governmental departments.

These guys are paid to play footy, not hold seminars on the validity of vaccination.

No shot, no play, no pay. It doesn't get any simpler.
Who says they don't have the right to publicly express an opinion? You? Walker didn't shoot his mouth off, he made a statement.I haven't read or heard anyone say anything adverse about the club? I'm pretty sure most of the players will support their decisions & accept what comes of it. You seem to be really giving it to our boys & totally ignoring those players that started all of this! Who says they're endangering the health of anyone involved in the restart? If everyone else is vaccinated then no one in danger except themselves. Yes they can endanger close family members & others who are not vaccinated. I agree if they don't vaccinate then no play & no pay. The game will start whether these guys get vaccinated or not! But the way people are carrying on about Walker & AFB is like they've bloody well committed a crime! It pi$$es me off that they & the other players refuse to get the jab but it's their choice & NOT a reason to name call! You dislike Walker & AFB......I don't! As long as they're in maroon & white I'll barrack for them.

I'll try again ... here is a scenario ...

AFB or Walker .. who both have children ... lovely things, but prone to bringing home just about every germ known to mankind ... because they are not vaccinated contract the flu on a thursday ...without any symptoms they do full contact training with the full squad and support staff on the friday ...

On the way into the dressing shed after travelling on the team bus at the game on saturday AFB or Walker are noticed sniffling with an elevated temperature and coughing by one of the game officials ... under the biosecurity protocols signed off by the NRL to the respective Gov'ts .... All players and staff would need to be immediately isolated, quarantined and stood down ...

Result ... Manly forfiet, and the NRL breach their broadcast agreement ....

As I already answered you ... ask Dessie and Trent again if they have players unavailable becuase of flu ... and yes .. if they are going against Medical advice ... they are numbnuts ..
Maybe they may change their position but the N S W health department would have [ or one would certainly hope ] a high proportion of very qualified and knowledgeable personal , also hopefully consisting of medical experts in their field and yet are still not apparently insisting on a no jab , no play stipulation . Has been a standard policy previously in any case for footy players to self isolate even before the covid chapter and to self isolate if they display any flu like symptoms . Can see where you are coming from on certain points but certainly suggesting a very worst case scenario with some footy players who may show flu like symptoms and then jeopardizing the entire playing squad and a club "s ability to then field a competitive and available side . Would not expect to get covid tests back in under 24 hrs like the federal treasurer recently but within a couple of days , one would assume . . Yokahontas and others makes some good points about minimization and reduced risk and ideally in the present circumstances with the covid situation it may be more ideal if all players got the shot but if some have legitimate reasons for not wishing too , again that should be their right . Again they may change their position for whatever reason but the N S W appointed health department. and with their associated expert medical opinion are still not requiring a no jab , no play decree . May be slightly exaggerated but read a report recently where there is a high likelihood that some people can even be more prone to getting covid after getting the flu shot because their immune system is down on efficiency . No doubt in the minority but still a valid point . l

Am I missing something here. If it were Jake or Tom or anyone who had been given a flu shot that started sneezing , coughing etc. wouldn't the same isolation rules etc. apply. I am all for vaccination but I don't believe a flu shot guarantees you won't get a dose of it. Even if was a much milder form of flu they would not know if it is Covid until they test for it.

The problem is I believe ... is that the symptoms of the flu and Covid are similiar ... ie runny nose, temperature and coughing .... therefore when just presented with the symtoms the biosecurity people cannot tell the difference ... so protocol is to assume the worst ... and immediately isolate, quarantine and test ....

So .. the last thing you want at the moment in your squad is any chance of someone with the flu or a cold ... or hayfever ... or an anti-vaxx pro-disease girlfriend ...

Another major issue issue here is how the hell the titans paid so much for Bryce???

Another major issue issue here is how the hell the titans paid so much for Bryce???

And more intriguingly...WHY?? Another Garth Brennan mind boggling decision. I can't believe a bunch of strugglers such as them would let the likes of King and Boyle go mid season.

Anywho…….

So are Des Hasler and Trent Robinson Numnuts for publicly advocating a flu jab option for N R l players ? Again where is the indisputable medical evidence that having a flu shot will definitely prevent someone from contracting the covid virus . Fair point about certain institutions and facilities imposing some conditions where highly susceptible and vulnerable people are at increased risk , That is their prerogative but unless it does become a government requirement for the general public , again not sure why N R L players in a general form of self isolation should have to comply as well and if they are not in direct contact with prone groups of the community . Walker and A F B apparently have no covid symptoms at present so not too sure how they can or will be a covid threat by preferring to not get the flu shot if that is their choice and that should still be their right ..
If you dont follow or believe in what he does your a numbnut mate. Duh!

Nah apparently that was false information he’s going to walk away from the game instead ....lol

**** me dead you can’t make this stuff up!!!

Nah apparently that was false information he’s going to walk away from the game instead ....lol

**** me dead you can’t make this stuff up!!!

Martyred to numbnuttery ....

He will become the International poster boy for the Pro-Disease movement and Interwebby Shanelle will be the happiest little "Influencer" on the net .... Winterstein's numbnut Missus was charging $200 for Anti-Vaxx seminars ... if Bryce can put two words together he has a future fleecing the gulible ....

Awaiting the appearance of a go-fund-me page to pay for his legal costs against the NRL ...

Won't need it .... they will fleece the world-wide anti vaxx movement .... they have dreamed of a high profile case .... the pro-diseasers will be dancing in the streets ... and they won't even care if they winthe case .... as long as the publicity drives people to their web sites .....

Winterstein's numbnut Missus was charging $200 for Anti-Vaxx seminars ... if Bryce can put two words together he has a future fleecing the gulible ....

When they analysed that powder she was selling and found it to be ground up seeds she stopped pretty quick. But nothing was as fast as her back-tracking when the measles outbreak occurred in Samoa recently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4