Crowds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Booze Rothf*ck will bang on about it being low.
Call it brookfail.
The originality is astounding.
The only fail is
If someone didn't find this prick and bury him and his creepy gas mask head first in the asbestos...

15,495 which, as I said in another thread, is BS. Brookie was 'packed to the rafters' and other than some spaces in the Jane Try Stand (how could so many pay top price for a seat there and not show up) where would another 3,000 fit?

As I've said many times before, I'm sure the counters at Brookie are faulty :wait: There needs to be an investigation lol.

it was a great crowd. I reckon a few people got trigger happy when the tickets were released as all the south stand seating was gone in 20 minutes but there were a few empty ones there from what I could see.

We all know the stats don't tell the story. They can print what they like, when it's a big game Manly fans turn up. (Northern Eagles not included),

I'm just pleased Fittler shot his over fortunate mouth off (again) and got to cling onto Gallen. Bloke has a chip on his shoulder from what I have seen. Doesn't he live over here?

Ticketmaster fcked up big time, as we heard all week. There were masses of empty seats in grandstands, especially Jane Try which was allegedly sold out on Tuesday.

Ticketmaster fcked up big time, as we heard all week. There were masses of empty seats in grandstands, especially Jane Try which was allegedly sold out on Tuesday.

Needs to be reported to the NRL, if so Ticketmaster needs to be sacked.

They haven't announced an accurate crowd at Brookie since Mark Pocock graced the surface...

The hill was noticeably more crowded than the other 2 games this year that had over 15,000. I had rug space at those 2 games in the northeast corner, but no chance last night. So not sure if the figure is accurate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8