Crowds: NRL confused

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has it been pointed out that Brookie had the biggest crowd for the three matches played yesterday?
ANZ has 70,000 vacant seats.
The Cowboys had a lot of vacant space and yet it was a special match for them, their 600th in the NRL.
Well done all those who attended Brookie yesterday.
Would you believe I had to attend a wedding and so watched it at a local club. I really should have left with 15 minutes to go, but pushed it for another 10 minutes.
So, I left thinking that Souffs would win. Hearing the Golden Point victory on the radio was gold - but I would have loved it even more if the wedding had been 30 minutes later!

i remember getting stung with a wedding against souffs a while ago before smart phones and ipads.

Brought the old CRT TV instead to watch it on.

So if we had a top 5 wish list for redevelopment of Brookvale what would it be. I'm not talking about full redevelopment as that's probably never going to happen.

Would we want to keep the hill? 2 new grandstands either side and hill at the end. Obviously facilities like toilets and food upgrades needed.

I feel something like 2 new grandstands either side seating say 8000 each. Build them banked so you are as close to the action as possible. Keep the hill at the end and maybe excellent corporate facilities at the pittwater road end?

Thoughts.

It is was announced at half time on weekend that the plans for COE and 3,000 seat stand at northern end will be approved by council in coming weeks with work completed within 2 years
Did Tony Abbot make that announcement?
Was he received warmly by the crowd?

No. The emperor has no clothes.

Nor can he feel anything up top anyway, after the circumcision was performed on his skull.

The plan (which looks like proceeding) is for a Centre of Excellence coupled with a 3000-seat grandstand at the northern end - your ‘hill at the end’.
I will believe it when the diggers move in.

It is was announced at half time on weekend that the plans for COE and 3,000 seat stand at northern end will be approved by council in coming weeks with work completed within 2 years

Don't we need to spend 29M on concept designs first including the worlds tallest building with built in airport?

I’ve often thought that a terrace section on the Western side would be a decent idea. There is that gently sloping bitumen bit between the concourse seats and the grandstand...if there were say, four terraces there you’d get about 1000 extra people there, all with a decent view of the field but not obstructing the front row of the grandstand behind.

That’ll be $29 million for the design brief, thanks. Then about $5000 worth of concrete and reo.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7