Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Maddog

Reserve Grader
How was the crowd at the end of the game and also when Mander was walking through the tunnel. They were giving him heaps.

Farking sore loses!!!

I was sitting near the tunnel, the stuff that was thrown was by girls as the guards caught them. as I was leaving one of them was saying to her friend "dont worry that fu%$king c%^t deserved it. Classy girls!!!!!

They'd love the cock no doubt. Bunch of hoes. I don't care though, I was pissed off early as someone told me before it started on channel 9 that the Rooters were up 12-6. Then the game, and that second half. Bloody fantastic.

I think the crowd was prett close to 50 - 50 tonight.

Mander killed us in the first half and killed them in the second. Though our defence frustrated them into losing and making mitakes

mander was shoking - 60 - 40 in their favour, there is no way they can count themselves sore losers.

we won and we were the better team.

I saw the game from 11pm to 1 am. Kids told me the score as they were so excited when I got home.

Loved hearing the Manly chant over the telly!

I saw the game from 11pm to 1 am. Kids told me the score as they were so excited when I got home.

Loved hearing the Manly chant over the telly!

Shattering. The wooden spoon would have had to come out.

There were heaps of Manly supporters out there . The Manly chant midway through the 2nd half was awesome.

We had the (dis)pleasure of having Willie Mason sitting behind us in the members stand. I wonder if he might be Roosters bound next season ??? ( They can have him )

What a night !! We celebrated long & hard with beers at Fox Studios before heading down to Manly till 4 ish. Well worth the pain I was feeling today. Looking forward to doing it all again next Saturday night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4