Cross-Forum-Discussion Crossforum round 4, 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,067
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Zerotackle just reported this rumour

Sticking with the Tigers, there are rumours they are looking to Shane Flanagan to replace the seemingly doomed Michael McGuire. Talk is that Kyle Flanagan will come across in a straight swap for Brooks, will go to the Dogs. The Tigers will have to consume $700,000 of that deal for it to happen. Desperate times I guess.

I want to fold some Kents

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,067

Zerotackle just reported this rumour

Sticking with the Tigers, there are rumours they are looking to Shane Flanagan to replace the seemingly doomed Michael McGuire. Talk is that Kyle Flanagan will come across in a straight swap for Brooks, will go to the Dogs. The Tigers will have to consume $700,000 of that deal for it to happen. Desperate times I guess.

That's a good choice for both teams (not factoring financial aspects). Brooks and Flanagan both need a seachange to see if they have a future in the NRL.

Flanagan is shady but is a good coach. I'm kind of so desperate for success, I kind of wish the Broncs would go for him.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,198
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

That's a good choice for both teams (not factoring financial aspects). Brooks and Flanagan both need a seachange to see if they have a future in the NRL.

Flanagan is shady but is a good coach. I'm kind of so desperate for success, I kind of wish the Broncs would go for him.

Same for us, but you just know all the finals games and trophies he gets you will never buy back your soul.

8423.jpg
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016

Same for us, but you just know all the finals games and trophies he gets you will never buy back your soul.

Sure but do you think the Roosters being in Politis' pocket and Melbourne and their massive benefits subsequent to their systematic cap rorting care? Or Penrith constantly living offside? The reality is, all the successful teams cheat, it is just they go about it 'legally'.

4619.jpg
8423.jpg

Sure but do you think the Roosters being in Politis' pocket and Melbourne and their massive benefits subsequent to their systematic cap rorting care? Or Penrith constantly living offside? The reality is, all the successful teams cheat, it is just they go about it 'legally'.

I dont believe in souls anyway so I'd be ok with it, as they say at the Sharls the only way to beat a pack of cheating ****s it to

4619.jpg
8423.jpg

I dont believe in souls anyway so I'd be ok with it, as they say at the Sharks the only way to beat a pack of cheating ****s it to become the biggest ****.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 2,681
I dont believe in souls anyway so I'd be ok with it, as they say at the Sharks the only way to beat a pack of cheating cu*s it to become the biggest cu*.
Sproj could easily become a nzwarriors member, do you think he will jump ship! 🤣

4619.jpg
REACTIONS: 9,199
Sproj could easily become a nzwarriors member, do you think he will jump ship! 🤣
He sounds like a broken man after losing to us, a bit like everyone Flegler has ever "tackled"

4619.jpg
That's like jumping from the Titanic to the Hindenburg

8423.jpg
Come on guys, if we're all on sinking ships, at least we can go down looking lovingly in each others' eyes.

Besides, the Warriors have so many ex-Broncos, how can I not love you guys?

4619.jpg
8423.jpg
Come on guys, if we're all on sinking ships, at least we can go down looking lovingly in each others' eyes.

Besides, the Warriors have so many ex-Broncos, how can I not love you guys?

Lodgey was best on field the other night, so much for a disruptive influence and unpredictable manic with anger problems, just goes to show the biggest **** always wins.

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 23,838
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011

Any more teams coming on to the cross forum chat in the future?

We tried that with the cowboys stampede. Unfortunately their user base was not matured yet to handle inter forum discussions.

Any new addition would also need to be running the base forum software as the three currently. If there are other forums which you think would be a good fit, please feel free to suggest to Dan, Nashy or myself at your respective sites.

At the moment we are happy with how this feature is being used across our sites and amongst the users.

Good job to all three communities in how they have adapted to this.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 23,838

We tried that with the cowboys stampede. Unfortunately their user base was not matured yet to handle inter forum discussions.

Any new addition would also need to be running the base forum software as the three currently. If there are other forums which you think would be a good fit, please feel free to suggest to Dan, Nashy or myself at your respective sites.

At the moment we are happy with how this feature is being used across our sites and amongst the users.

Good job to all three communities in how they have adapted to this.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

Thank you.

I think it's going well, and 11 thumbs up to you, nashy, and I guess....Dan

8423.jpg
31963.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brookie Bob - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 15, 2021

Meanwhile, because we tried to do the right thing, Haas is looking at two weeks out for defending himself. Assault and cocaine is apparently not as bad as trying to push a drunk teammate off you pretty softly.

9527.jpg
REACTIONS: 3,098
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011

Thank you.

I think it's going well, and 11 thumbs up to you, nashy, and I guess....Dan

I enjoy reading an Australian perspective on league in this thread
You guys have a different take on the games sometimes compared to the kiwi fans on our message board
Have also enjoyed being let into the trials and tribulations that fans from other teams go through as puts your own troubles into perspective.
By the way there would be a meltdown on our warriors forum of epic proportion’s if the storm did a Coates job on one of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10