Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum NRL discussion [Round 16, 2021] - Lockdown edition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8509.jpg
Battler - broncoshq.com

Maybe the club was right about Walker being a fullback? Bloke is way too frail right now to defend in the front line.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

That drop by Suaalii with the try open has killed the roosters... have they touched the ball since??

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4979.jpg
Warrior#214 - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 1,414

You can bet Bellyache will be ready to give them grief about sleeping through the first 15 minutes not patting them on the back for the last 20.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
Lockysillegitimatechild - broncoshq.com

Maybe the club was right about Walker being a fullback at this stage of his career? Bloke is way too frail right now to defend in the front line.
Everyone whinging about us not guaranteeing walker and Walsh a spot this year should just imagine the scoreline we'd get with them 2 in our team haha... It's about 90-30. The rookie fan boys forget there's 2 sides to footy, Walter's was 100000% right in saying they should learn their craft and earn their spot in QLD cup and I have NO DOUBT this will get proven true over the long term.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
1100.jpg
matiunz - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 14,090

Storm making the Roosters look average, really is a 2 horse race this year

Bi-Polar Supporter

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
3753.jpg
Dixpat - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 2,514

Ironic that the first time Tedesco passes the ball the Storm score

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man

Anyone notice what the storm did in the final minute there?

They played all over and deserved a 6 again every tackle...... they did this knowing, IT WOULDNT MATTER BCOS YOU CAN ONLY FIT SO MANY TACKLES INTO A MINUTE. They will do this at the end of the match too, close game in a finals series no doubt.

6 again is the worst most stupid rule ever invented. Honestly, the stupidity of it is astounding...

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1973.jpg
mrslong - broncoshq.com

Well done PVL

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

They laid all over the roosters and deserved a 6 again every tackle...... they did this knowing, IT WOULDNT MATTER BCOS YOU CAN ONLY FIT SO MANY TACKLES INTO A MINUTE. They will do this at the end of the match too, close game in a finals series no doubt.

6 again is the worst most stupid rule ever invented. Honestly, the stupidity of it is astounding...
every team does it at the end of a half or the end of the game... there's been a few players binned in the 80th minute because teams are ****ing around slowing the play the ball down. I think Gamble was binned in our last win because of it.

Refs are too piss weak to bin a player in the seconds leading up to half time, because it might impact the game... but if there's 5 seconds left in the game and the opposition is down by 14pts you can sure as **** bet the ref will find a ****ing sin binning

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4979.jpg
REACTIONS: 1,415

They played all over and deserved a 6 again every tackle...... they did this knowing, IT WOULDNT MATTER BCOS YOU CAN ONLY FIT SO MANY TACKLES INTO A MINUTE. They will do this at the end of the match too, close game in a finals series no doubt.

Yup - totally agree - I kind of admire the gaming of the system. Finucane went for a leg grab in the tackle after the 6 again was awarded and in a different situation that might get you 10 in the bin. But Melbourne and Bellyache know the ref has got an eye on the clock and you can push way over the line. Its clever.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
8311.jpg
Harry Sack - broncoshq.com

Everyone thinks the 6 again rule is great until they come up against this ****.

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
10074.jpg
Galah - broncoshq.com

Everyone thinks the 6 again rule is great until they come up against this ****.
No one thinks it’s great, only the un educated when it comes to footy do.

worst rule ever created, no thought went into it. Created by a ****ing sly slime ball dodgy ****ing human in v’landys.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
4979.jpg

BroncosHQ - while its half time - How are we feeling about the Lodge announce today? Prob not a suprise it happened. But a bit strange off the back of the 'nobody is going anywhere' decree....

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
1899.jpg
Big Pete - broncoshq.com

Again, I thought Sydney started the first twenty or so minutes the better side but just couldn't quite nail their opportunities. Then one of their chasers goes for a do or die play and it's virtually game over from that point on. Melbourne are just so good at effecting a roll-on, especially with Brandon Smith in the middle.

It's the same story as last time for the Roosters. They started well against the Panthers but when the going got tough they couldn't find an answer. I think it's where they're at as a team, but also the new rules which rewards momentum far too easily these days.

BroncosHQ.com

Journey Man
9052.jpg

4979.jpg

BroncosHQ - while its half time - How are we feeling about the Lodge announce today? Prob not a suprise it happened. But a bit strange off the back of the 'nobody is going anywhere' decree....

Didn't think it was necessary for us to let him go now that the club is trying to punt TPJ as well.

Our middle is very light with Lodge gone, Carrigan injured and TPJ (suspended/gone/shifted to the edge).

Can only hope the club have someone lined up to spend the money....

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
276.jpg
mt.wellington - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 48,897

Of all the teams I hate Storm more than any and I hate the other 15 teams almost equally. With that being said its hard not to admit just how much of a polished machine they are. Everyone thought once the big 3 retired they would wether and die but they are just as competitive now as they were then. You could argue with their points differential that they are in some ways better than previous iterations of the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18