Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum NRL discussion [Round 11, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Big Pete

I like the inclusion of both Sasagi and Luki for their respective sides. Simi has been on the precipice of playing first grade for sometime now and with injuries gets an opportunity to impress.

From what I've seen he's very raw but he moves well and the Knights desperately need some spark in attack.

Luki has been a real stand out for the Pride and can play on an edge which has been the Achilles heel for the Cowboys ever since Gavin Cooper started getting towards the end of his career. I think tonight could be the start of a new era for the Cowboys with Gilbert, Luki etc. leading the way.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: BroncsFan

Cows by plenty in this one
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: jsmooove

Suaalii is debuting saturday night for the roosters. Broncos Bros you worried?
I would be worried even if we were playing their Norths side.... record NRL score on the cards!!

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Allo

Suaalii is debuting saturday night for the roosters. Broncos Bros you worried?
He’ll score a couple of easy/bull**** tries and the media will explode in collective orgasm over him. I’m used to it happening against us now

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

I think i have a problem. i dont seem to be unable to watch the footy when its on.
I came up with a cure for that, have 2 kids, 2 step kids and a wife up the Duff. I have no time for hobbies anymore

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Allo

He’ll score a couple of easy/bull**** tries and the media will explode in collective orgasm over him. I’m used to it happening against us now
it happens to us as well. media also forgets that he has class players around him making his job alot easier. Be a different story if he was debuting for the bulldogs

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

Brandy Alexander, Ennis and Yvonne will be insufferable for a solid month after the game if he scores even one try.

it happens to us as well. media also forgets that he has class players around him making his job alot easier. Be a different story if he was debuting for the bulldogs
Katoa any chance of making the 17 this week?

How the hell did you Broncos manage to lose both Sam Walker and Reece Walsh. You become the new Tigers

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: I bleed Maroon

Welp, I may as well write this round off in SC. I'm down a player because of Oates being dropped and Herbie's injury 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12