Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum Discussion [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
5333.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Stalefish540 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 12, 2017
REACTIONS: 10,410
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Gotta love the fat, call it as he sees it.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 17,270

DCE with the water works

He shouldn’t feel upset

He should feel embarrassed…

What for. Being the only one that had a go and showed plenty of fight. Blame the cocksucker next to him. His only go is when he’s kicking blokes on the ground.

5451.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sky Waka - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2017
REACTIONS: 396
If Trump was a Queenslander...

We didn't lose the series it was stolen.

5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
REACTIONS: 5,227
1.Walsh
2.Gagai
3.Ponga
4.Hamiso
5.Holmes

6.Hunt
7.Munster

8.Papalii
9.Grant
10.Welch
11.Capewell
12.Kaufusi
13.Tino

14.Fotuaitka
15.Brimson
16.Sua
17.Molo

173.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Inruin - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 18, 2012
REACTIONS: 15,634
8294.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]winslow_wong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 27, 2013

If all of qld’s top players are available and with the right coaching, I don’t see nsw going 8 series in a row.

One Set ☝️
Loving the optimism

Old people are funny

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 17,290
7802.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]broncos4life - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 5, 2011

**** that Luai guy is a wanker. I hope bad **** happens to him.

alice-evels-png.2549

2015 BHQ Big Brother Winner
2018 SVRL Champion
#BetterNeverStops
Too grubby for you?

He’s got a really nice smile 😊

5003.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2016
REACTIONS: 3,752
I dont always agree with Kenty but thought he was spot on tonight about the simplicity of the eligibility rules and why they are there. If you start letting NZers play Origin and block them from playing for the Kiwis then they cease to exist as a tier 1 team. If you let them play Origin and for the Kiwis, then it becomes a problem for the Warriors junior pathways which would be at a huge disadvantage to the other clubs. I support neither NSW or QLD but do have an appreciation for the true meaning of State Of "ORIGIN" and fear it will turn into a dud if it becomes a free for all.

4979.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Warrior#214 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 13, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,407
Serious question.
Pound for pound. Man for man.
Is there a single QLD player who you’d pick in an Australian side tomorrow based on form or reputation?
Maybe Munster over Luai?
Could you pick Val Holmes over anyone of the NSW back 5?
Maybe Papailli as a senior bench prop? He ain’t rolling with any form but maybe he’s an old head?

5003.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 28, 2016
REACTIONS: 3,753
Serious question.
Is there a single QLD player who you’d pick in an Australian side tomorrow based on form or reputation?
Maybe Munster over Luai?
Maybe Papailli as a senior bench prop? He ain’t rolling with any form but maybe he’s an old head?
Possibly Harry Grant (who didnt feature last night) on the bench?

4979.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Warrior#214 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 13, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,407

Serious question.
Maybe Munster over Luai?

Grant, when fit over Cook. I'd also like to see how Fafita goes in a good side.

1100.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]matiunz - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2013
REACTIONS: 14,004
[/st_td_row][st_td]QLD JANE - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 1, 2017

Green made the team watch a replay of the first game as motivation.
Didn’t Daniel Anderson while in charge of the Warriors pull a similar stunt at half time of a GF?

Anderson apparently had a pre recorded tape mock commentary of the Warriors winning the gf- pretty sure he said the wrong opponents too. Players didn’t respond well- particularly Campion

Bi-Polar Supporter

Has sCam smith actually changed his name to 'future immortal cam smith' because the Aust media constantly use that moniker to describe him?

'current d-bag sCam smith' - there ya go Daily telegraph, you're welcome.

It's interesting when one team (and the state) start yelling for sackings and reviews and scape-goats because it's like there's an expectation that the teams are 50-50 when games start.

Sometimes you just run into the irresistible force. The All Blacks win pretty much everything and have done so for years. So I doubt whether too many teams are on par with them.
You play them, you do your best, you try to limit the margin to under 20 points (esp if you're the aussie team...)

Qld had a pretty good run (8 straight mate), Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes, Canada and plaid shirt wearing... they've all had great teams at some stage.

And even though NSW (media) are strutting around talking about dynasties and the like, didn't Qld lose the ball 4 times over the tryline last night? 26-24 isn't too bad.

I know you can't gauge games like that (murray also dropped the ball and wasn't onside) but I dunno, no Pongo, no grant, late injuries...

I don't think it's panic stations quite yet.....

that's for after game 3 (lol)

Grant, when fit over Cook. I'd also like to see how Fafita goes in a good side.
He'd probably score a couple of tries. Early this year he looked brilliant but lately he's been doing very little for Titans and Qld. I thought at the time that his massive deal was a huge gamble. He's got the physical attributes so the key to his success must lie elsewhere!

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
5003.jpg
REACTIONS: 3,752
I dont always agree with Kenty but thought he was spot on tonight about the simplicity of the eligibility rules and why they are there. If you start letting NZers play Origin and block them from playing for the Kiwis then they cease to exist as a tier 1 team. If you let them play Origin and for the Kiwis, then it becomes a problem for the Warriors junior pathways which would be at a huge disadvantage to the other clubs. I support neither NSW or QLD but do have an appreciation for the true meaning of State Of "ORIGIN" and fear it will turn into a dud if it becomes a free for all.

Can we stop letting the Kiwis (in sports) from picking everybody from all the other islands as if they own all the other islands?

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

1133.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Joshaz87 - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 5, 2011
[/st_td_row][st_td]eagle66 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 4, 2010
If staggs is to be the 5/8 next year why isn't he playing there now?

Busy with the filming workload..? :)

“I believe I’m the best six at this club. I’m just doing my best week-in week-out to play No.6. That’s where I want to play.”

Scott 'Drinky' Drinkwater

4275.jpg
REACTIONS: 17,306
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014

Mulitalo could still play for QLD.

He's eligibility is being reviewed. He was ruled out for Game 2 because Mulitalo and the QRL didn't have the time to provide the necessary documentation to prove he is eligible for QLD.

The claim by Mulitalo is that he was in fact living in QLD for 6 months prior to his 13th birthday before permanently moving to QLD at 13 years 10 months. He is working on providing proof to back up that claim.

The problem, however, is that on two of Mulitalo's contracts that he signed, he stated he in fact did not reside in QLD prior to his 13th birthday. In others, he stated he did reside in QLD prior to his 13th birthday.

The whole situation is one big cluster****. It has been made worse by Mulitalo due to the discrepancies in his contracts, but the whole saga of him being selected for QLD and then ruled ineligible on game day never should have happened.

1412667335.png

No offence, but he is really that good and worth all the drama to bring back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10