Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum Discussion [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2065.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]lynx000 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 27, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
We're doomed.

1268317837.png

Thanks Nashy for the sig

2065.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]lynx000 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 27, 2008

We're doomed.

1268317837.png

Thanks Nashy for the sig
Could be worse, you could have Barrett as your coach

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Could be worse, you could have Barrett as your coach

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

I'm not sure at this point you could legitimately argue Kevvie is a step up, extremely worried he has lost the plot.

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

I'm not sure at this point you could legitimately argue Kevvie is a step up, extremely worried he has lost the plot.

You really need to trust me at this point, the best asset that Barrett had as a coach was his garden furniture

8215.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Morkel - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2013
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011

this should be called the Happy forum chat, not the cross forum chat. why is everyone angry?

#itsearly

(Gestures vaguely towards the NRL) Because of all of this.

memberawards2017-contriv-morkel-png.2044

Signature_Morkel.png

8215.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Morkel - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2013

(Gestures vaguely towards the NRL) Because of all of this.

memberawards2017-contriv-morkel-png.2044

Signature_Morkel.png
* waves walking stick in the air
"it's because of those damned kids

8423.jpg

not sure about kevvie as a coach, i just never saw him as the guy to dig them out of a hole. never saw the broncos giving kevvie the time needed to turn the team around. Its as though he got it reluctantly as they finally gave in and gave him a shot. Dont imagine they have the patience to climb there way out with kevvie at the helm

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jbb/james - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 19, 2010
not sure about kevvie as a coach, i just never saw him as the guy to dig them out of a hole. never saw the broncos giving kevvie the time needed to turn the team around. Its as though he got it reluctantly as they finally gave in and gave him a shot. Dont imagine they have the patience to climb there way out with kevvie at the helm

Yep and I would think the common view on our boards is the same. The club have made horrible decision after horrible decision over years culminating in that ridiculous clause free contract of Seibold.

They then gave Kevvie the shot to shut the old boys up and have the opportunity fo sack him after two years and say see we told ya, not our fault. The Broncos culture has gone from being the benchmark to being one of always passing the blame to someone else.

Kevvie wasn’t even given an unveiling press conference, he had to organise interviews, etc himself. I don’t think anyone really thought Kevvie was up to it but because he is one of us and a really, really likeable bloke compared to the extremely unlikeable Seibold, we all hoped he would succeed.

To put things in context, we already have two threads on our board amounting to the question of whether he should be sacked or not.

8423.jpg

Yep and I would think the common view on our boards is the same. The club have made horrible decision after horrible decision over years culminating in that ridiculous clause free contract of Seibold.

They then gave Kevvie the shot to shut the old boys up and have the opportunity fo sack him after two years and say see we told ya, not our fault. The Broncos culture has gone from being the benchmark to being one of always passing the blame to someone else.

Kevvie wasn’t even given an unveiling press conference, he had to organise interviews, etc himself. I don’t think anyone really thought Kevvie was up to it but because he is one of us and a really, really likeable bloke compared to the extremely unlikeable Seibold, we all hoped he would succeed.

To put things in context, we already have two threads on our board amounting to the question of whether he should be sacked or not.

I wouldnt say with even wayne at the helm they have had a great culture either. They have just been gifted with a surplus of really good players that defied the hard nose cultures most clubs need to turn the joint around. All of the existing young players know only too well how many misdemeanours have been swept under the carpet by bronco HQ previously .

unity mainly has been the best part of the culture that brisbane has fostered

Now they are desperate they are taking chances with the second chance saloon brigade on top of having very little to fall back on due to there success. there is no back to square 1 and talent is staying away

it seems bennett would be a good option but he kicked the cat on the way out and has been on record as not liking sacking coaches to make way for him. From a distance wayne and kevvie seem to have a love hate relationship as wayne has sacked him as many times as he has hired him

and now one team town is working the other way for them.

manly have always been a successful club, i have been blessed in my lifetime. but nothing tasted as sweet as winng a GF after the northern beagles and superleague years. its good for the soul . hang in there and enjoy the ride and rest assured other clubs are enjoying it. remember everyone hates manly

2065.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]jbb/james - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 19, 2010

I wouldnt say with even wayne at the helm they have had a great culture either. They have just been gifted with a surplus of really good players that defied the hard nose cultures most clubs need to turn the joint around. All of the existing young players know only too well how many misdemeanours have been swept under the carpet by bronco HQ previously .

unity mainly has been the best part of the culture that brisbane has fostered

Now they are desperate they are taking chances with the second chance saloon brigade on top of having very little to fall back on due to there success. there is no back to square 1 and talent is staying away

it seems bennett would be a good option but he kicked the cat on the way out and has been on record as not liking sacking coaches to make way for him. From a distance wayne and kevvie seem to have a love hate relationship as wayne has sacked him as many times as he has hired him

and now one team town is working the other way for them.

manly have always been a successful club, i have been blessed in my lifetime. but nothing tasted as sweet as winng a GF after the northern beagles and superleague years. its good for the soul . hang in there and enjoy the ride and rest assured other clubs are enjoying it. remember everyone hates manly

Great post.

1268317837.png

Thanks Nashy for the sig

Jeez you guys were defending well but those back to back set restarts will hurt any team. Old Agee the ref isn't on your side tonight Broncs

8423.jpg
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Jeez you guys were defending well but those back to back set restarts will hurt any team. Old Agee the ref isn't on your side tonight Broncs

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Aside from the Roosters game and Titans after going a lot of piggy backs after being down 22-0, the refs never are.

Absolutely disgusted that they compared what's-his-face to nappa.

Absolutely ruined the game for with that one. Cliffy is God...end of story

8423.jpg

Aside from the Roosters game and Titans after going a lot of piggy backs after being down 22-0, the refs never are.

The "penalty Broncos" hangover maybe

8423.jpg
2.jpg

The "penalty Broncos" hangover maybe

Apparently the stats of penalties over the last decade are pretty appalling for us which is surprising.

Rubbish, that was a try.

If it wasn't 9 out of 10 games that's a lutrene knock on

Every game is as big a lottery as getting a pokestops submission through on wayfarer

Today I learned who I prefer between Souths and Brisbane.

*hint...it's not Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4