Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross forum discussion [Round 12, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Galah

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: BOZO

The Saab sports cars are turbo charged as well feathered friend

The Sea eagles have speed to kill and the faster we go the bigger the mediocre mess we leave behind .
Until you know who does you know what to his hammy.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Lance155

Can we switch off the inter forum thing? It makes this thread way too busy to keep up with

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

Can we switch off the inter forum thing? It makes this thread way too busy to keep up with
Come on mate we love the bird boys and broncbros, except when we're re playing the sheepshagging bludgers from over the dutch. I don't know what's going on anymore bro.

Let's go Broncs! Smash these cheating good coffee c#$nts

Touché, for what it’s worth and as much as it pains me to say turbo is gun.
We rely on him way to much but at least the last few games the other players are showing they can step up.
Origin time will see how they go without him

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: GKDonkey

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: ManEagle

Politely
A fish out of water
Always felt he was a good assistant coach but had no idea and still doesn't as a head coach.
Unless the head coaching is about hair products in which case he excells

Not polite
$#%$ ** $%#% $%$$ **
🤣

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: GKDonkey

If you seagull lads didn't have shoestar I'd suggest the milf as a perfect fit for your team. Would actually work

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: ManEagle

We rely on him way to much but at least the last few games the other players are showing they can step up.
Origin time will see how they go without him
Hard not too when he should be nsw starting fb “thank god he isn’t”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14