Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross forum discussion [Round 12, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It's that time again folks, lets keep the cross forum love going across this round.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Stalefush540

The way the Bronco's played their last game you think they would have a chance, then i had a look at the odds and this would be the biggest upsets if the Bronco's won.
Bongos havn't beaten the Storm at Suncorp since 2009.

Think Bongos are on/off like us, not sure they can front up two weeks in a row.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: tommy

Milf back in the side. I’m backing the storm.
liked with laugh, but I haven't figured out how to send the laugh like across the sites yet haha

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Broncos to have any chance need to be ready for that trademark early onslaught from the Storm. They often seem to be able to raise the pace of the game for 20 minutes or so and blow most teams away

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Broncos to have any chance need to be ready for that trademark early onslaught from the Storm. They often seem to be able to raise the pace of the game for 20 minutes or so and blow most teams away
That and whatever Bellamy has designed to push the limits of the new rulings, my guess is a few deliberate head to shoulder

Palasia looked good last week, any thoughts on him holding Riki and Glenn out of the team when they return from injury?

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Sproj

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

Palasia looked good last week, any thoughts on him holding Riki and Glenn out of the team when they return from injury?

I think most Broncs fans would hope so. Glenn is a shell of his former self but unfortunately is captain, so will come back in. Riki is extremely promising but needs a stint in Q Cup.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Morkel

I'm glad the Storm loathing is universal.
I remember when they got caught cheating the salary cap and they acted like they were the victim, i have never laughed so much in my life 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10