Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross forum discussion [Round 12, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Gizzyfan

The Broncs are a great club, their history proves it. However, it seems a lesson to be learnt in having people in roles that exceed their competency. For a team to succeed the front office must be efficient. Goodness knows as Warriors fans we know that.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Big game for us tonight. Battle for the eight. Two even teams.

Should be a good contest, hopefully no bs send offs either way.

Too close to call.

oh my god....Hell again is at the stadium....Daryl the Kings speech....someone make that guy a presenter Halligan.

Keep him away from the call box please and fk you sky I had enough ten years ago.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Sproj

oh my god....Hell again is at the stadium....Daryl the Kings speech....someone make that guy a presenter Halligan.

Keep him away from the call box please and fk you sky I had enough ten years ago.

He is very painful to listen to.

I’m on the Warriors bandwagon tonight , in fact every week unless they are playing us.

I absolutely would love to see them do well as payback for the last year and this one.

Let’s gone Warriors

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Midean

That's not 10 in the bin, what happened to common sense.
penalize, and move on.

After last night I thought they mihht have settled down with the binning....

Nope, that was ridiculous bin. Penalty every day but no bin

The Warriors look flat and the Cowboys are taking advantage with their more energetic performance .

Brown needs to lift the warriors intensity in the 2nd half

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Galah

Pains me to say but cowboys have improved so much with Payten, their defensive structure and effort level are light years ahead of where they were last year.

concerned for qld with dickface green at the helm.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Kimlo

Payten is looking like a shoe in for coach of the year so far. The Cowboys have been tenacious and play like a quality team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11