Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross Forum Chat, Round 19 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I just looked at the scores for this round and had to do a double take. I thought I was looking at AFL scorelines.

2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008
Damn Mbye is ****.

Formerly Broncospwn

Panthers do not stop, an injury to the kikau or whatever his name is will hurt them

If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

1976.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Nashy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2008
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

If anyone was ever under the misapprehension that Channel Nein actually cared about promoting rugby league, rather than chasing ratings, next week's matches should convince them.
Instead of the match every RL supporter has been waiting to watch, Melbourne V Penrith, the station has as its Friday night showpiece two of the poorest sides in the comp, Brisbane V Cowboys.
Wow. What a joke.
Whereas one clash has teams that have racked up 32 wins between them this season Channel Nein's "blockbuster" has teams that have cobbled together just 10 wins. That match may gain a few eyeballs from Queensland but there will be exactly no interest in the match from all other RL supporters. Thank goodness we'll have some Olympics Games action to watch on Channel 7 instead.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

This schedule was sorted long before we knew both of these teams were going to be complete rabble again though. Can't just change the TV schedule after it's set.

My dog and I take full responsibility for annoying Mr Fourex.

1976.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Nashy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2008

This schedule was sorted long before we knew both of these teams were going to be complete rabble again though. Can't just change the TV schedule after it's set.

My dog and I take full responsibility for annoying Mr Fourex.
Rubbish. Melbourne and Penrith played in the 2020 Grand Final. Everyone knew they were going to be the two powerhouse clubs this season.
Brisbane and Cowboys were pathetic in 2020, and everyone knew they would be equally rubbish this season...
Everybody, that is, except Channel Nein.
Nobody outside Queensland wants to watch two terrible teams play, especially when the comp's two best team are clashing.

7690.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bull Shark - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2008
knew I’d seen Toby Sexton somewhere..
index.php

I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008

I wonder how much longer Chan NEIN will continue to ram down the throats of every Queensland resident the Broncos on a Friday night , regardless of how they are going??

Eventually they’ll come back ( most sides do) but you just have to wonder if they’ll go a third year blindly choosing them thinking this is what everyone in Queensland wants !!

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?

9052.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncsFan - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 28, 2016
Bull****... point of the ball is grounded ingoal.... what the **** kind of call is that

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
Believe me Brisbane fans would appreciate it too considering how many 'marquee' games they've been tossed into at the start of 2020 and 2021.

1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
Wow. What a joke.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation
No one hates Friday night footy more than broncos fans.

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008
No one hates Friday night footy more than broncos fans.

the only thing Broncos fans hate more than Friday games, is Thursday night games (which we also get plenty of)

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

8833.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tommy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2015
I'm happy enough watching it as a Titans fan. For most Qlders I assume its more enjoyable then watching two random Sydney teams none of us care about. Maybe not idk?
In most cases yes but panthers storm has potential to be a blockbuster. At this stage I’d rather watch that game.

Previously Tom

1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008
the only thing Broncos fans hate more than Friday games, is Thursday night games (which we also get plenty of)
Yikes! Yes!
So glad we’ve never had the 6pm Friday slot, that looks pretty brutal.

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

1973.jpg
Cronulla doing us a solid

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
In most cases yes but panthers storm has potential to be a blockbuster. At this stage I’d rather watch that game.
100%

At this stage my only interest in the Broncos games is charting the progress of Staggs and all the up and comers. Otherwise you may as well have called their season off after the Souths game.

[/st_td_row][st_td]Lockysillegitimatechild - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 10, 2015
747.jpg

There is a 99.9% chance your club would fold without the money the Broncos bring in for your tiny little beach club playing out of a tin stadium. We graciously accept your thanks......

[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020

Yeah maybe but for those that don’t have Fox or Kayo you’d think they’d want the best possible game to show .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8