Cross eye gouge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Fairly blatant little claw to the eye of Morrison I thought. Does anyone recall Linane getting 12 weeks for that?

Who is prepared to bet Cross will cop anything?

I am not. He plays for the Roosters, so probably wont even be cited.

It looked bad, I think that it is worse than Hoppa's. Hoppa was only going to concuss a guy, Cross could have made him lose his eye!

18 weeks. (That is what he should get not what he will get).

Becuase it is the Roosters, the press has not gone off about it much, so it is even more unlikely that he will get long for it. The judicary is so run by the press it isnt funny.

I hope I am wrong and that he gets ages for it.

Hoppa helping some players with their hemorrhoids is innocent compared to the gutless act of eye gouging. Hope he gets plenty.

Just think, if Hoppa was the one doing the eye gauging......

Every paper would have a main story about it, and Hoppa would end up being the disgraced NRL player, most likely havign to retire and would probably cop a hefty suspension upwards of 20 weeks.

Cross will be unlucky if he gets 5.

Lets not all get carried away and compare it to hoppa. We seem to omiss that if it were hoppa, theirs a bad history. I think it was gutless, and im glad a camera got it.

Hopefully he will get the just punishment. No more, No less.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4