Cronk to manly rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That post and others with personal abuse are now deleted. I suggest everyone take a chill pill and remind yourselves of Silvertails terms and conditions, ie you can't just post anything you feel like, certainly any personal abuse is a breach and can result in losing posting privileges!

Easy one. @strone33 calls @desreturnoftheking a grub and parasite. Is that OK or not?
If it is your mate, just say so. He obviously has a free licence to abuse and denigrate?
Why are you carrying on like a tired two-year old arguing with his sister? (I am an expert in that sort of behavoir since I experience it every day)

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder with Strone33 and at times other people, that is fine, but do you have to pollute every post trying to find reasons to argue with him or have him banned?

Please for the love of sanity just click on his name, then click on ignore and let us continue to talk about footy related topics in these posts rather than reading these petty arguments over absolutely nothing.

I generally dislike anyone playing the man in any thread, rather than playing the ball. However we are all adults and being called a grub is hardly the worst thing in the world. I get called worst things every day, just yesterday evening someone called me a "kut" (a very naughty word in dutch) because I was going a little slow on my bike, you know what I did, how I reacted? I didn't do anything, i just kept riding my bike and moved on with my life without a second thought, which is to say just get on with life mate, talk about footy and ignore those whose opinions or posts so horribly offend you.

You have a right to an opinion, everyone else does, you have a right to disagree with that opinion as everyone has the right to disagree with yours as well. You have the right to be offended, we all have the right not to act or care about you being offended

giphy.gif

They just signed Keary, do you think they will cut Mitchell loose?

I dont think anything.

Just repeating what I heard.

Pearce just re-signed too, and Tedesco took $700K less and TwoPoos is about to re-sign but what any of that has to do with Cronk is beyond me.

That post and others with personal abuse are now deleted. I suggest everyone take a chill pill and remind yourselves of Silvertails terms and conditions, ie you can't just post anything you feel like, certainly any personal abuse is a breach and can result in losing posting privileges!
@strone33 MUST be one of your buddies. Too obvious that the playing field is not even on this site
Apparently that's to hard for some Dan

It's pretty sad
Sycophant!

@strone33 MUST be one of your buddies. Too obvious that the playing field is not even on this site

Sycophant!
Are you calling SER8 corrupt? Thats a fairly big accusation.

@strone33 is completely unknown to any of us on a personal level, we don't even know his first name, so no he is not his buddy.

SER8 was chosen to be part of the leadership group precisely due to his fair minded nature and level-headiness so thats a fairly big accusation to make of someone who i don't personally know (SER8 that is) but have a large amount of respect for

Why are you carrying on like a tired two-year old arguing with his sister? (I am an expert in that sort of behavoir since I experience it every day)

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder with Strone33 and at times other people, that is fine, but do you have to pollute every post trying to find reasons to argue with him or have him banned?

Please for the love of sanity just click on his name, then click on ignore and let us continue to talk about footy related topics in these posts rather than reading these petty arguments over absolutely nothing.

I generally dislike anyone playing the man in any thread, rather than playing the ball. However we are all adults and being called a grub is hardly the worst thing in the world. I get called worst things every day, just yesterday evening someone called me a "kut" (a very naughty word in dutch) because I was going a little slow on my bike, you know what I did, how I reacted? I didn't do anything, i just kept riding my bike and moved on with my life without a second thought, which is to say just get on with life mate, talk about footy and ignore those whose opinions or posts so horribly offend you.

You have a right to an opinion, everyone else does, you have a right to disagree with that opinion as everyone has the right to disagree with yours as well. You have the right to be offended, we all have the right not to act or care about you being offended

giphy.gif

Amen :)

So far as I am concerned, imposing posting bans on Silvertails members is always a last resort because the whole point of the site is to provide an on-line means of communication for Manly fans. It does happen though...!

I will ban myself, I never said anybody was corrupt. It is pretty grating that this particular individual can keep taking the piss unchecked and without any admonishment. If you cannot see the that, then I am tired of drawing the picture. Nighty night

giphy.gif
Maybe you should ban strone33. can't you see he adds nothing constructive and just posts negative post one after the other unchecked were ever he can. In fact I've never seen a positive one from him. Maybe take his posting privileges away so he can learn a lesson. or not. I think wombat legacy is just sick of him like a few others. your call I'm just here for manly talk

Maybe you should ban strone33. can't you see he adds nothing constructive and just posts negative post one after the other unchecked were ever he can. In fact I've never seen a positive one from him. Maybe take his posting privileges away so he can learn a lesson. or not. I think wombat legacy is just sick of him like a few others. your call I'm just here for manly talk
In theory then we should ban you for posting negative posts about him?

If you are sick of him ignore him...really it is not that hard to do

Honestly his posts have never stood out to me, I rarely look at the posters name. I just respond to and read posts and trigger based on the content, either I reply, or I just ignore it and move on

I get people may be sick of his posts, and others are probably sick of other peoples but that is EXACTLY why the ignore feature is in place so that you can easily hide their posts from your view. Hitting ignore will mean all their content will never be shown to you.

I am working on a bigger version of the ignore going forward

In theory then we should ban you for posting negative posts about him?

If you are sick of him ignore him...really it is not that hard to do
mate if you think your comment is smart your far from it. I said ban him because he offers nothing but negativity and hate towards the club we all love. If you can find a positive post from him I'll be more than suprised. so in theory you should maybe read my comments before you try to be clever and defeat yourself before you even finish typing. go manly jeez. All this is because of one negative poster it's pretty easy to see

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11