Cronk to manly rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Grub just signed with Tigpies so they are not looking like a club interested. Dogs have signed Foran, so unless they have the money to flick Mbye, its aint happening for them either.

Other clubs have been locking in their halves, and we have Green. Why show him the door for a guy who will play 1 season. If your going to show green out, give the jersey to hastings.

Honestly I think he will retire, or souffs to replace keary unless they commit to their young guys.
He will play at least 2 years maybe 3.

Other clubs have been locking in their halves, and we have Green. Why show him the door for a guy who will play 1 season. If your going to show green out, give the jersey to hastings.

Green doesn't have much more than another season or 2 at Manly, so there is not much difference (except the coin of course).

I hate the Storm as much as the next Manly fan (my 6 yo son even replies very quickly with 'the Storm' to the question, "Which team do we hate the most") but I'd love to get some additional sets of 6 with Cronk's astute kicking game. Green has been a dud in the repeat set department.

Grub just signed with Tigpies so they are not looking like a club interested. Dogs have signed Foran, so unless they have the money to flick Mbye, its aint happening for them either.

Honestly I think he will retire, or souffs to replace keary unless they commit to their young guys.
I suspect Cronk will retire but if he plays you'd think he'd go around for at least 2 seasons.There aren't many clubs left in Sydney for him to go to.Green has another yr after this one but Manly aren't adverse to getting rid of contracted players of late.Plenty of money spare next yr with Matai&Stewart out of the cap

He may not be as expensive as we think. He will be on a very good contract from Fox and he may be after a transition period. There are very few other options ..ok none I can think of. On full coin he is a $1m a year player. With special conditions (number of games he plays, days he trains etc) he may "only" be after, say $600k a year. ..ok ok I have no idea.

It wouldn't feel right , It would be like "look at what this Melbourne storm half has done for the manly seaeagles in one year " . Its all we would hear about so no for me buts it's just an opinion.
Think of him (as potentially) like Ken Irvine. Ray Branighan. John O'Neill. Bruce Walker. Messrs Irvine, Branighan, O'Neill and Walker are all greats of their original clubs and all won premierships in their first year at our club.

So they are rightfully considered greats of our club as well.

I see what ur saying but back in the day there was no real hype about it and we accepted it with open arms. Nowadays you could just imagine all the bull**** that comes with it. I understand how you could be looking at it though friend.

Best half in the game but it isn't going to happen.

No long term gain unless he is retained in the coaching department, Cronk to me is focussed on media possibilities with the way he has dedicated himself in improving his vocabulary and speaking more clearly.

Cronk's best bet is to get chummy with the largest supporter base club in Sydney, to win the hearts of the lower class supporter base of "Souths" so he gains popularity in Sydney---also playing behind a very structured coach with size in the forwards.

He might want to live in Manly but i doubt he will play for Manly.

If we don't release Green, Cronk would use up too much cap.

But I don't think he'd cost $1m a season. He's too close to retirement, the only clubs in a desperate enough situation to pay him that kind of money are the Knights and the Tigers.

If we don't release Green, Cronk would use up too much cap.

But I don't think he'd cost $1m a season. He's too close to retirement, the only clubs in a desperate enough situation to pay him that kind of money are the Knights and the Tigers.

Still potential for The Dogs:
06. Kieran Foran
07. Cooper Cronk

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12