Cricket scores and horseman’s 6 agains

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didn't watch a game all weekend. I checked the scores to see how the results might affect us on the table, but that was as far as it went for me.

The NRL is losing hardcore fans to gain new ones. Problem is, they won't be rusted on diehards and are likely to spread their loyalty across multiple sporting codes.

Oh well.
Same mate. I've got the games on on the background but can't sit there and get into these blow out games. I used to watch every game religiously and would only turn off if one team was winning easy. That rarely used to happen but it's most games, most weeks at the moment. It will not only turn away hard-core fans, it will turn away the casual supporters.

It would be very interesting to do a poll on who is enjoying the games in comparison to what was dished up before.

Now, I don’t mean on here as we are all pretty hard core fans of the game, rather the general and casual viewers of the game.

I’d suggest it would go something like this.

Under 18, absolutely love it , acrobatic try scoring , fast wingers etc etc.

18-30, we’re busy doing other **** but yeah we love it too.

30-50, yeah some love it , some hate it most still watch.

50-70 most hate it , lots turning off, some still like it but such is life.

70 and above , absolutely hate it and turning off on droves but guess what NRL couldn’t give a **** as we’ll be dead soon anyway.

It would be very interesting to do a poll on who is enjoying the games in comparison to what was dished up before.

Now, I don’t mean on here as we are all pretty hard core fans of the game, rather the general and casual viewers of the game.

I’d suggest it would go something like this.

Under 18, absolutely love it , acrobatic try scoring , fast wingers etc etc.

18-30, we’re busy doing other **** but yeah we love it too.

30-50, yeah some love it , some hate it most still watch.

50-70 most hate it , lots turning off, some still like it but such is life.

70 and above , absolutely hate it and turning off on droves but guess what NRL couldn’t give a **** as we’ll be dead soon anyway.
I think you would be very close Mark, you nailed my group 50-70

I never enjoyed the era of bash-and-barge for five tackles then kick high and hope on the 6th tackle. That was predictable and boring.
I'm enjoying the greater use of the backline now, but the six-agains, sin-bins and milking penalties are giving too much power to the referee to influence a result. I also dislike the intrusion of the bunker, plus the way they stop-frame incidents instead of judging them at real speed.

Maybe horsehead has been watching too much t20 cricket and thought let's change the game to be more exciting by demolishing defence and more tries. I think once the team reaches 50 points just raise the ball in the air to the crowd.. 👍

Maybe horsehead has been watching too much t20 cricket and thought let's change the game to be more exciting by demolishing defence and more tries. I think once the team reaches 50 points just raise the ball in the air to the crowd.. 👍
Don't laugh, but with the way momentum is king, I can imagine we may not be too far away from witnessing a 47-46 victory in golden point.

I think it’s a bit harsh to judge him on a single game. Yes, he is extremely inconsistent, but he’s single handedly won them numerous games this year.

I believe he could flourish in a better system with better players around him.

He wouldn’t need to play fullback every week here.
He just about leads NRL in missed tackles and try causes.

Watched the Knights v Warriors and Melbourne v Tigers and while the contest was never in doubt the Melb v Tigers game was more entertaining to me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2