Cricket Biffer gets bashed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Interesting video from the Herald; you might need to register.

http://media.smh.com.au/?sy=smh&category=bulletin&rid=22028&source=smh.com.au%2F&t=3IDB3G&player=wm6&rate=49509&flash=0&ie=0

Just watched that and was going to post it.

Bloody Zimbawe

Cant bat cant bowl cant fight by the looks of em

Why would he be able to fight? His President has been starving him for three years.

Actually, he was a few years below me at school and always a fiery bastrad. Good to see him get his come uppance.

Just watched that and was going to post it.

Bloody Zimbawe
Dan I would be very careful dealing with angry Zimbabweans. You never know what might get bashed in :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :roll: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I've just been joined here by a student out from Zimbabwe. We are going to have a right royal Zimbabwean feast tonight - yes we managed to scratch up two earth worms and picked up some road kill the other day too.

Are you going to have the teeth to chew them?

I'd love to go and do one of these tests to prove that I'm Strayan enough to reside here. Do you reckon I'd pass?

I probably wouldn't!

I am educated I guess so there in lies the problem

When I arrived in Australia I twidled my thumbs in class for 18 months while the Strayans caught up to me in subjects such as Australian Geography.

Most of my Year 9 class had no idea what the great divide was.

Geography?

Australian Geography is and should be limited to distances between pubs!

They were surprised I'd never heard of Ned Kelly.

I'm like, how would the Kelly Gang fare against Chaka Zulu or Mzilikazi's Matabele army?

I think the more importnat question is. Why would they care how Ned would fare!

Though it is important to note that the region within which you were educated did not so much lend itself to being of the higher level educationally and education instutionally speaking!

When I arrived in Australia I twidled my thumbs in class for 18 months while the Strayans caught up to me in subjects such as Australian Geography.

Most of my Year 9 class had no idea what the great divide was.
Mata - you were in Joh's Qld and that was never classed as Orstraya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The world ends someone close to the tropic of Capricorn!!!!!!

Yeah, when I was at Kirwan State High School Bob KAtter was trying to succede everything north of Rockhampton to the USA as its 51st State.

And I'd arrived there from Falcon College - Africa's version of Kings or Geelong Grammar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4