Craig Gower

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan link said:
because anasta plays second row now and should have played lock his whole carreer.was never a great ball player IMO but good skillful backrower.

The main reason i want him is because he can guide DCE around.everyone couldnt wait to tee off on TH after 10 games so god knows how long before they turn DCE when he is trying to guide us around the park with another 21 year old outside him.halves take years to develop ffs.

two year contract at most to give the kid direction.he is a different player to orford.more of an organiser and would suit us.THAT IS ASSUMING HE IS FIT.if he has been dining at the same joints as georgie then no way.

do you have a thing about high performance dwarfs or something.

as i have said many times.a 40 nil GF win and the dally M wasnt enough for you blokes,TH got 10 games before he was branded as hopeless, so god help DCE.
  hi susan :)  he wouldnt have been bagged out  if he didnt sign for dogs  mid season, foran has 1 yr up his sleeve he can help DCE,  we dont need any more old legs in our  side , if we going to go for experienced player to guide the youg guns  why not just use a manly legend in menzies sign him up to mentor the young halves not gower,

WAMF link said:
No way.
1 name, 3 letters -  DCE
  Gee I hope your not pinning your hopes on DCE he is nothing but a fill in because we have no cash. If he is this new star as some at the club would have us believe he would have got first crack at the spot this year.

Cheers Joe

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=185433.msg296684#msg296684 date=1285108008]
No way.
1 name, 3 letters -  DCE
  Gee I hope your not pinning your hopes on DCE he is nothing but a fill in because we have no cash. If he is this new star as some at the club would have us believe he would have got first crack at the spot this year.

Cheers Joe
[/quote]

Rubbish

No way. Why would you want him ????

Foran, Killer and DCE are our future and we shouldnt go backwards.

This years finish was due to bad second halves and heaps on injuries and we still finished 7th.

Cant be going too bad if you ask me

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185433.msg296834#msg296834 date=1285141975]
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=185433.msg296684#msg296684 date=1285108008]
No way.
1 name, 3 letters -  DCE

Cheers Joe
[/quote]

Rubbish
[/quote]

What not allowed an opinion Kiwi? Before I post how about I run my ideas by you

Cheers Joe

You can have any opinion you like, just as I can reply to your opinion

PMing me your ideas before you post them may actually be a good option, well done

Kiwi Eagle link said:
You can have any opinion you like, just as I can reply to your opinion

PMing me your ideas before you post them may actually be a good option, well done
          Fair enough mate no problem, must be the Kiwi way Lowe wants us all to pm him if we manage to get a sponsor and now you want my idea's.

Cheers Joe

I prefer to call it forum management, am prepared to sit through the pain of reading your ideas if it can save some of the other people having to read them ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I prefer to call it forum management, am prepared to sit through the pain of reading your ideas if it can save some of the other people having to read them ;)
I have to give it to you, A kiwi that is midly amusing and can read,I guess you got practice filling in the dole form.

Cheers Joe

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185433.msg296844#msg296844 date=1285143047]
I have to give it to you, A kiwi that is midly amusing and can read,I guess you got practice filling in the dole form.

Cheers Joe
[/quote]

Getting there, but could be better. Will give you a mark though for not using the stock standard Sheep line, showing you have a bit of variety

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Joe Kramer link=topic=185433.msg296846#msg296846 date=1285143199]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185433.msg296844#msg296844 date=1285143047]

Cheers Joe
[/quote]

Getting there, but could be better. Will give you a mark though for not using the stock standard Sheep line, showing you have a bit of variety
[/quote]
            Thankyou  ;D

Cheers Joe

Surely it wouldn't be bad to entertain the thought for a year contract with options.
CAN play 6, 7, 9 & a nice versatile 14-17.

I was never a fan after I heard he tried to molest Pearces daughter at a golf event. No. He was booed out of Penrith. His house was getting hammered from reports I have heard.

We don't want that in the maroon and white - even if he was the king of rock himself.

campese for canberra is out for MOST of 2011 with KNEE reco it is reported so if anything gower will go to canberra.If not orford because canberra will be nothing without CAMPESE....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2