Craig Field released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
8babe344e03a2dd317603a493b6b6175--roosters-humour.jpg

The Moral of the Field story ....

Wrong choices and a moment of madness and the rest is history

Pleeeeesse STOP IT !

The ill informed dribblings of the self appointed uneducated numbnut on all matters Covid was better than this heartfelt outpouring of horror at the misuse of the English language

Comp can't start soon enough

The Moral of the Field story ....

Wrong choices and a moment of madness and the rest is history
Really? For years I've heard that being an Aussie bloke means you drink too much beer and settle your differences in the car park with fisticuffs.
Field's wrong choice may be as simple as growing up accepting that stupid culture stereotype.

Pleeeeesse STOP IT !

The ill informed dribblings of the self appointed uneducated numbnut on all matters Covid was better than this heartfelt outpouring of horror at the misuse of the English language

Comp can't start soon enough
I "would of" stopped but now I want to continue ;)

Really? For years I've heard that being an Aussie bloke means you drink too much beer and settle your differences in the car park with fisticuffs.
Field's wrong choice may be as simple as growing up accepting that stupid culture stereotype.
What's so bad about that ? Many a legendary night has ended pissed in a carpark throwing haymakers at your best mate.
fighting-battle.gif

I understand what you are saying with stereotype
But Drinking too much has negative affect on your body and your mind and it is a bad choice
Settling your difference in car park is immature and a bad Choice
Nothing Good comes from bad choices

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4