Craig Field released

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
272049729_486100089546332_3664409970530576385_n.jpg

Another pet hate is not a spelling but a pronunciation: battery pronounced as ‘batt-er-y’, as opposed to ‘battry’, with the second syllable silent.
How do you pronounce “syllable”?

I make sure I enunciate both ls in the double l. Like this: syl lable.

What about gaol, jail & prison?
Or why is someone a prisoner but the person that puts them there a gaoler or jailer?

In this week's Northern Beaches Review, Adam Lucius wrote:

"Craig Fielding Offers
The life and crimes of ex-Sea Eagle Craig Field may soon make its way into print: we are told a writer and publisher for a book is being sought. Field was released from jail in January after serving eight years for manslaughter following the death of Kelvin Kane after a fight in the Kingscliff Hotel carpark in 2012. The headline grabbing ex-NRL star had a colourful playing career, racking up 183 appearances for South Sydney, Manly, Balmain and Wests Tigers, and played in the Sea Eagles' heart-breaking 1997 grand final loss to Newcastle."

In this week's Northern Beaches Review, Adam Lucius wrote:

"Craig Fielding Offers
The life and crimes of ex-Sea Eagle Craig Field may soon make its way into print: we are told a writer and publisher for a book is being sought. Field was released from jail in January after serving eight years for manslaughter following the death of Kelvin Kane after a fight in the Kingscliff Hotel carpark in 2012. The headline grabbing ex-NRL star had a colourful playing career, racking up 183 appearances for South Sydney, Manly, Balmain and Wests Tigers, and played in the Sea Eagles' heart-breaking 1997 grand final loss to Newcastle."

How can one get - "got pissed, thought I was a big man, coward punched a much loved resident of kingscliff and got tossed into gaol for a few" get stretched out into a full length book?

Some magical shadow writers out there.

Plus there's a law about profiteering off crime (I thought).

Anyway

Penalty broncos.

How can one get - "got pissed, thought I was a big man, coward punched a much loved resident of kingscliff and got tossed into gaol for a few" get stretched out into a full length book?

Some magical shadow writers out there.

Plus there's a law about profiteering off crime (I thought).

Anyway

Penalty broncos.
Agree, if a book does eventually come to light I hope it is treated with the contempt it will likely deserve. If This guy wants to help young people avoid the mistakes he made by profiting from his crime and mistakes….well it just stinks of hypocrisy but he certainly will not be the only one to be guilty of this.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8