Cows v Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
im listening to it on the radio..  the ground announcer sounds likes hes saying come on  manly  ..lol  am i hearing things.. sounds like manlys old ground announcer grant...

jjai link said:
im listening to it on the radio..  the ground announcer sounds likes hes saying come on  manly  ..lol  am i hearing things.. sounds like manlys old ground announcer grant...

go here http://www.nrlstream.com/upload/cmps_index.php

unreal forward pass....thurston blowing up i hear him on the radio

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................  thank you...............

I can't stand the stress. Gutsy win against a team that can't catch or pass :)

Did anyone else notice that the time clock stopped for a minute around 74:10? Very suss.

WHY the fark was thurston allowed to carry on with the F word about 8 times at the ref and as soon as Cross said something he was marched 10

BAILEY NEEDS TO GO

ManlyBacker link said:
I can't stand the stress. Gutsy win against a team that can't catch or pass :)

Did anyone else notice that the time clock stopped for a minute around 74:10? Very suss.

maybe our players knew about that ..  could be why they dawdle to the scrums lol..

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
WHY the fark was thurston allowed to carry on with the F word about 8 times at the ref and as soon as Cross said something he was marched 10

BAILEY NEEDS TO GO

Thurston is a protected species and it's a damn joke.

He should have been sent off for the length of time he carried on.

Also am I the only one sick of watching him throw forward passes and get away with it??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2