• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry mate - I'd give you hug, but I live on the Northern Beaches, and oh yeah, I'm not gay - hehehehe....

Actually, I've seen Glenn Hall perform maybe 4-5 times (once being a poor grand final last year), but what I DO note, is that he's quite mobile - espescially in defence. I guess he could crack it in 1st grade.

All reports on Afamsanga (never seen him) are glowing, so I hope he too steps up.

11. Watmough
12. Menzies
13. Matai

17. Afamasanga

is what I'm hoping for, which means

3. Lyon
4. Bell

Meaning:-

6. Travis Burns

Meaning:-

14. Shayne Dunley

but it looks as though this is a no goer.

Sorry dude - also have to add - I guess the admission of The Titans means MOST clubs will be down - not only Manly, I mean The Dragons have lost Timmins / Barrett / BAILEY (their biggest loss) / Greenshields / Best / Gorrell etc etc...

If you look at it, a fair chunk of their PL side will have to step up (espescially with injury) so maybe, and I mean MAYBE we aren't in as bad shape as I'm thinking.

I remember Douggie said Buderus and Simpson mentioned Manly forwards are improving, and they anticipate they will be ok this year.

We won't get smashed every week, rhino!!

Take a a chill pill buddy... we have a squad of professional footballers.. they have made it to the team because they are farking good. In times of need, players will step up... it's how humans work.... i think we will be fine and i'm tipping a 3rd to 6th place finish and then it's anyone's from there... I have a gut feeling that it's our time!!

Sorry dude - also have to add - I guess the admission of The Titans means MOST clubs will be down - not only Manly, I mean The Dragons have lost Timmins / Barrett / BAILEY (their biggest loss) / Greenshields / Best / Gorrell etc etc...

If you look at it, a fair chunk of their PL side will have to step up (espescially with injury) so maybe, and I mean MAYBE we aren't in as bad shape as I'm thinking.

I remember Douggie said Buderus and Simpson mentioned Manly forwards are improving, and they anticipate they will be ok this year.

Ahhh, there ya go mate

maybe it can be the new site poll?

Who would you prefer to play in the backrow this year?

Williamson
Stewart
Alfasamaga
Cuthbertson
Wells
Bird

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8