Game Day: Cowboys v Manly [Round 13, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
6 - 2 penalty kept them in the game and **** defense

Tafau and Walker NFI and Jetski farming soft effort

Turbo is out of form - Walker is still playing like an individual and has zero concept of holding a defensive line - dumb penalties are just walking the Cows into our red zone :swear:

Waddell should be out there instead of Jetski
It's so irritating that we have players constantly suspended as they do not put Team first :mad:

Time for the magic half time spray Des:wait:

Is Dylan Walker out there?, Two tries on his side and not even sighted.

Hook him now please. Brendan Elliot in. I'm sick of that Walker idiot.

NYEagle

Playing himself right out of a contract since he has been back. Liability on and off the field.

Having said that we just aren't doing the basics right, since that error from the drop out it has been one mistake after another that has given them the chance to come back.

7-2 penalty count against us tonight
enough said
just dumb footy play tonight
we get a even share of possession we can still win this match
des would be annoyed with this situation

What a load of pants...
we’d be winning this with last weeks team. **** off you overpaid hangers on...:(

I’d like to see a statistical analysis comparing penalty counts of teams behind vs in front. I’m sure the numbers would leave little doubt that games are doctored. There’s no point getting an early lead in the NRL anymore unless your the broncos or storm.

I'm going to say it, despite the numbuts who will cry.
Walker - shown the door
Tafua - close it behind both of you.

I'm done with both.

Suli can offer exactly what Tafua does, and may be capable of marking his opposite number, and Walker has been dead set atrocious since his latest return.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10